𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇

Beginne am Anfang

J

"Just stay sat down, let me have my moment!"
*Chloe told Bada when she walked in and Chloe stood in front of the woman for a second with a cheeky smile, before Bada burst that bubble with a height comment.*

K

"Kiss? Take that mask off then....."
*Chloe muttered to Bada as they danced to P*$$Y FAIRY together, in the break of filming Street Woman Fighter 2, and Chloe and Bada were literally on top of each other in it all.*

L

"L.... Lia..... Lia Kim.... I'm meh! Please you do what I do, then I'll call you meh at everything."
*Chloe told the confessional as she was flipping over what Lia Kim said about her.*

M

"My hands are fucking fit!"
*Chloe said as she looked at a hand shot of her in the Class Motley Crew video.*

N

"No, show me that face! I wanna see you."
*Chloe told Bada as they were out for Korean Barbecue together during the break they had from filming, and Chloe was filming some content for the show and Bada was being too shy for the camera.*

or......

"Now that..... that was my lollipop."
*Chloe told Bada as the woman took the lollipop out of her mouth and just locked eyes with Chloe as she placed it into her mouth with a smirk.*

O

"One of my many many secrets that no one knows about me is that I have been waacking for however many years now, but it's a lot. So Mannequeen, bring it on!"
*Chloe said in her confessional with a smirk as she revealed her biggest dance secrets before she had a set of videos from her phone of her waacking.*

P

"Please I am wearing clothes..... just not many or any below this."
*Chloe being interrogated by her team mates about her outfit for the stage, to say they wanted to wrap her up in a blanket was an understatement.*

Q

"Que? A meh dancer. This is fun."
*Chloe muttered after Chloe heard all of the comments about her, she was fuming internally and externally.*

R

"Respect, I was planning on picking a dancer I respect, but that went out the window, the second this person spoke about me the way she did, and she has lost my respect.... so Lia Kim...... Are you ready for a loss on this board? I'll show you who the meh one is."
*Chloe was heated when she called out Lia Kim, she was fired up and ready to kick her ass. She stood face to face with the woman and her team as she said this.*

S

"Sorry I don't know why I did that? Oh God, why did I do that?!"
*Chloe having a mini freak out session after kissing Bada while they were filming Street Woman Fighter, even if they were away from everyone sat in the BEBE room.*

T

"Today? Happy.....? Happy Saint Jordi!"
*Chloe with Bada as she was celebrating Saint Jordi's day in Korea and she was speaking Spanish on a video, with Bada trying to fill in the words with her struggling Spanish skills. She got somewhere at least.*

U

"You are such a flirt."
*Chloe muttered to Bada in a hug after their battle when Bada retaliated against Chloe's dance and actions in the dance to Bada in her own dance.*

V

"Vamos!"
*Chloe told Bada as the oreo haired girl slowly walked out taking the banner off her head in their battle. And Chloe wanted to dance again already.*

W

"Why am I here? I'm just a glutton for punishment I think."
*Chloe told herself as she sat there thinking why she was on this dance show, knowing she was probably going to be very hated for it all.*

X

NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, unless you count the weird sounds she makes.

Y

"You're just too tall that's why I appear small."
*Chloe told Bada as they were sat with each other after Bada was comforting Chloe in the Artist Mission.*

or.....

"You're joking, not another one!"
*Chloe when she was called out AGAIN, and she was in her third battle of the day and she was already done, she just wanted to have a sit down. She may be Spanish but she knows this iconic British quote and says it attempting the Bristol accent.*

Z

"Zzzzzzzzz......"
*While all of the class groups were filming their parts Chloe was having a nap on the Jam Republic sofa while the Rookie class were off to select theirs, as they were off first.*

AN: I will start writing the proper Street Woman Fighter chapters tomorrow, but they will slowly come out, you got three or four chapters today but this won't happen much I just wanted to start getting stuff out to you guys. xx