"Trip?" I cut her off.

"Well, before you and I... Kay and I planned a trip to the Caribbean three countries before we ventured into the world of work."

"For how long?"

"Three weeks."

"I see. Is that what you're worried about?"

"Yes. Now that we're together... I can't... not go. If you understand."

"I understand but can't say I like it. but I'm not going to stop you. It's a great experience, and I had the privilege of enjoying myself." I smiled at the way she looked down at her hand in mine.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"I'm going to miss you," I kissed her knuckles.

"I will miss you more," she said.

"There are a few details I need to fill you in on," and I proceeded to give her the details, dress code time, and date of dinner with the family, the charity gala, and Dynasty opening.

"That is a lot but durable. I will mark the date in my calendar, and you know what that means."

"No, what does it mean?"

"New shoes," she let go of my hand and clapped, throwing back.

"Is that all you women think about, shoes?"

"Don't even start with me," she gave a mock scowl, and I laughed, knowing I shouldn't touch that topic. I watched her roll her eyes, and before she could say anything else, I closed the gap between us and snatched her into my arms.

"Leave me alone," she muttered, but there was a smile on her lips.

"It was not going to happen," I said, grabbing her by the waist before pulling her onto my lap. Sibel gasped, followed by a fit of giggles.

"Hey..." she said softly, and I connected our lips in a fiery kiss, and she kissed me right back. I moved my hand to the back of her neck with butterfly touches and held her in place while I devoured her lips. I shuddered when I felt her tongue enter my mouth, and I groaned with the swirl in the pit of my stomach, and she snatched back every bit of air I kissed out of her.

I felt the heat stirring in my loins again, and I couldn't get enough, then she shivered.
_____

It was a perfect afternoon, the sun was high in the sky, Sibel was stretched out between my legs on the terrace, and we had two large glasses of cool passionfruit and mango juice. We'd been out here a couple of hours just enjoying the cool breeze and each other presence.

"I could lay here forever and just be in your arms," she said, and I chuckled because I thought the same thing a moment ago.

"But I'm hungry," she said after a few minutes.

"Let me know the minutes you never are," I chuckled, and she slapped my chest.

"Owww."

"You aren't going to feed me, "she said.

"I will do more than that," I said, and she giggled.

"Let me get my phone, I will order out," I said.

"No," she said, staying still. "We can cook together and you can show me those skills you were talking about earlier," she smirked.

"Okay, we're going to cook," I said, and she clapped excitedly. "This is a great opportunity for us to coordinate and enjoy," she said I never had the opportunity of dating and enjoying a woman's company this way, and seeing this side of things I can honestly say I understood what my brothers fought for.