[I sense a strange scent of a rabbit from my target.]

The wheelchair ghost lost interest and decided to switch targets quickly. At that moment, a scream echoed through the corridor.

[Chung: Aaagh! Ah! Ah!]

While he had enjoyed trapping Yuyeon and the ghost in the hospital room, this time, Chung was screaming while telling someone to die. When the door opened again, there was an uninvited surprise guest.

[Yulmu: Puhaha! Ah, this is fun.]

[Chung: You're bad! You're so bad!]

Yulmu was laughing even while Chung was grabbing him by the collar. Being aware of the cameras, Yuyeon hastily separated the two and pushed them towards the exit.

[And so, the last team successfully escaped!]

Afterward, the members gathered in front of the haunted house again. While eating the pizza brought by the youngest members, DASE finally concluded their shoot unharmed. Only after this were they able to return to the dorm.

* * *

Meanwhile, DASE members were watching the first episode together during the break time in the practice room. As soon as the video ended, the members teased Baekya and Chung, leaving the two of them in a state of extreme embarrassment.

"Our wittle bwabies were really surprised it seems~ Baekya's eyes seemed to be very watery, huh?"

Yulmu was the first to initiate the teasing.

"I didn't cry! I really didn't cry! And my eyes are naturally watery!"

"Mine too!"

Ever since his birth year was revealed, Baekya had been classified as the youngest within the team along with Chung. When Yuyeon reinforced that it seemed like Baekya did really cry, the sunfish felt like he was unfairly treated.

"It just sounds like that because of the audio. Am I a kid? Why would I cry over a ghost?"

"If you're 18, you're still a kid. It's okay for you to cry."

The approaching choreographer signaled that they had rested enough and should resume practicing. The two youngest members gathered in front of the mirror with pouty lips.

By this time, on social media and in various communities, gif images and videos from the first episode were spreading rapidly.

[The Excited Jihan Making a Fuss with a Flower Bouquet]

[A Peach Catching Ghosts]

[DASE's Age Lineup Recap]

[The Peach's World Crashes]

[Chung Chung's Soulless Pizza Mukbang]