Ch-58🖤[Fucked up]

Comenzar desde el principio

"He is okay with me being here?" He asked pointing towards Blake who was out like a light. His head in couch meanwhile his left leg handing over the floor.

"Yup. Took a lot of pleading and pouts" I chuckled as he shake his head in amusement.

There was a complete silence, me fiddling with my fingers and him fiddling with that bracelet of his.

"Won't you be in trouble? As you closed your businesses?" I can't help but ask.

"Nothing I can't deal. I earn much more from my other businesses too like drugs, weapons and some legal ones too"

Ohh.

"Does your crush knows what you did last night?" He asked chuckling a little.

"Umm no.. I forsure knows he will be too mad"

"He will be, I know that bastard too well." He muttered.

"Umm how?"

"We went to the same place to study and for our training to be the leader. We used to be friends, like besties as you girls say" He smiled a little.

"Well, because of some misunderstandings between our fathers, we part ways.. I tried to talk to him to make him understand. But he never gave me a chance, he thought I used him or whatever." He said as his jaw clenched.

"I always treated Teo as my brother, but his ego was so high at that time. and it was time for me to take over my father's role. So I stopped talking with him and eventually turned my anger trying to destroy his mafia." He chuckled at the end, "It was fun ruining his shipments, stealing his drugs and eventually killing his men"..

"That bastard deserved that.. He ruined our years of friendship just on a misunderstanding. The least he could do was talk to me"

Ohhh...

"I guess that's why he was too mad, when I took your side" I mumbled.

"Yup..That insecure bitch.." Andrew smirked.

"I am hungry by the way" Andrew spoke and my eyes widen. God how can i forgot? I am such a poor caretaker.

I ran towards the kitchen looking at the ingredients.

Umm Mac and cheese then..

As I came back, Blake was awake too and busy glaring Andrew who just smirked lazily.

"Get a picture, it will last long" Andrew smirked at Blake who looks on the verge of blasting.

Gosh..

"Oppa, Why don't you freshen up? I will get food for you"

"O-Oppa? Pfft! Really? You call him fucking oppa? What in Korean drama it is?" Andrew laughed rolling over wincing in between.

"Don't tell me the Big Bad Blake watch kdramas? Like where a girl falls over a boy and they accidentaly kiss! Fuck..!" He added laughing again.

"Andrew! Stop it! Or I will throw you out!" I spoke putting my hands on my hips.

Blake now glared at me, "Lily, tell him to fucking watch his back, I am this close to killing him" He said showing his index finger and thumb.

"Oppa, you can't kill Lily's friend" Andrew spoke smirking highlighting Oppa especially.

Oh god..!

"Oppa, go and freshen up please" I pleaded Blake who juat huffed and went towards the room.

"And you Andrew! Stop with that!" Andrew nodded like a puppy putting his lips in a thin line.

How come they both are engaged in Mafia?