Hi again

TRIGGER WARNING. NAME CALLING AND YELLING. POSSIBLE CHANCE IF TALK ON EATING DISOREDS.

I woke up to loud noises. I was in New York for a year but the loud noises always bothered me. Especially knowing I was in my home in Flower Mound Texas. So it was only natural for me to wake up panicking. I relaxed after hearing River tell everyone to be quiet people where sleeping. But that was short lived when I heard the girl who was my friend say "but baby I don't care I want you now" and that's when I cried.

I laid in bed after I woke again. It was early morning. I heard the guys shut the door to head to football practice. Probably thinking I wouldn't be up til after they got back. So after that I got up and looked around to make sure everyone was gone and got a yogurt and apple juice. I sent a picture of me eating to Eli but then decided to sneak a small run. They'd be back in an hour. I ran to the end of the road and back. Then jumped in the shower and decided to get ready. I decided to look my absolute best. Just to make myself feel better.

After getting ready I knew they'd be home in a few so I stayed in my room waiting for my brother.  I knew I couldn't face River without support. As I was finishing putting my things up I heard the door open and shut so I kept doing what I was doing.  About 30 mins later Eli came in my room asking if I wanted to get my schedule so we can get stuff for school. I agreed and walked out with him.

I walked in the kitchen with Eli telling me about how practice was. And I stopped. My breath hitched. "Hey guys we are going out will be back later." Eli told the three guys sitting at the counter eating. River looked at me and he looked like he was gonna pass out. Ryan and Wyatt came and hugged me and said "hi".

"Hi..." was all I got out before walking out to the garage.