The drive.

We got into his 2023 dodge challenger. It was matte black with a beautiful red interior. It was new. Mom and dad must have just got it for him they never liked us to drive around in last years items. I won't be surprised is my Jeep is upgraded also.

"So E tell me what rules did the parents give you tell me?" I wanted this to be done as fast as possible.

"Okay. Straight to it. Haha. 1) you must eat 3 meals a day. 2) no credit card til you can prove your not gonna abuse it. 3) if you need money for gas or food you must let me know and I'll go with you as they have me holding your card. 4) no gym 5) no partying. We most likely won't listen to that one. 6) tell me where your gonna be. They also requested we be in all the same classes." He told me everything. He probably thought I was gonna argue but I truly didn't care. "Okay. What else you want to tell me." I said. He looked shocked.

"So don't get mad. I was lonely not having you home. So we now have 3 roommates. You know them. It's Ryan, River, and Wyatt." My heart beat faster. "Your telling me that River my ex that I'm still in love with is living in our house. Close to me. Eli Austin Cartwright I can't be in that house. I still fucking love him. Haven't stopped. You expect me to be okay with this. Nope take me somewhere else. I'll fall right back into trying to make him love me again." I was in tears.

You see me and River met at a party after Eli and him and the other two won a state football game and it was love at first sight. We were happy. Together since 9th grade. Then my everything happened and now the thought of being so close and him probably not wanting to see makes it worse.

"They won't be home til later anyways. They all are going to party so we can spend time together. We got this you got this. " Eli grabbed my hand.