Feelings

TRIGGER WARNING. TALK ABOUT STARVING ONESELF.

When we finally made it to our house I was feeling out of control. I was following the skills they thought me. I really did feel better just now was overly stressed. "Why don't we order some pizza" Eli said as we grabbed my bags. "Sure. Just cheese for me." I told him. Once we got inside he helped me take my stuff to my room. "Why don't you unpack some while order pizza and make a call to let the parents know we made it." He said and kissed my forehead.

Once he left I sat on my bed and just cried. I wanted to starve and feel the pain. The thought of seeing River. The thought he was gonna bring a girl to the house knowing I was home tonight to hurt me how I hurt him when I broke up with him before leaving was to much. I knew I had to hurry and pull myself together before Eli came in. So I took a deep breath and counted to ten til I felt a litter better.

I started with my small bag. It had my bathroom stuff and make up in it. I had one of the biggest rooms in the house. Eli will tell you it's because I'm a princess and have to be treated like one. From the time we were old enough to be independent he told everyone me his sister was a princess. Which if you ask my parent's business partners I'm the princess of the Cartwright estate and Eli is the prince.

"Pizza is here. Come down." Eli yelled. Time to go eat. I'm gonna eat then shower and go to bed.