Tell me more

I stopped when I got to the garage and was able to breathe again. I looked around and seen a brand new jeep gladiator sitting where my keep wrangler sat. 5 mins later Eli came out and handed me keys. "She's yours mom and dad wanted to you to have something new to come too. She has only 70 miles on her. They had her customized. It's got your signature blue inside. You drive. Let's go." Eli said.

"Oh wow. Let's go then." I said. Nice we got in and pulled away from the house Eli spoke. "I know seeing River hurts. I seen your face. You stopped breathing. But he hurts too. Seeing you scared him speechless. You know he never stopped wanting you."  

"Kinda funny when I heard them come home last night. I heard Macy call him babe. She was my friend. But if they are together that's cool. I'll get over it. Maybe I'll just move on it not. We will see." I finished as we pulled up to the school.

Eli just sighed. We walked in and the recpitionest gave me my schedule. I didn't need to walk around as mom and dad made sure I had every class with Eli. So we left and went to get supplies and eat lunch. I got something small as I'm still learning to eat more than a bit or two.

"Come on let's go home. You can order clothes I'll give you the card number for them. I know you like to order fancy shit." Eli said.

Pretty soon we were pulling up to the house. I grabbed my bags and went straight to my room to organize everything. I heard them talking but just ignored them.