A Little Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Kyu Hyungggg~" the younger whined and left a soft peck on the elders neck. "Please.."

The peck threw Junkyu off guard, he hasnt seen Doyoung try to kiss any member since forever.. "Mhm, lets go." he calmly said.

Doyoung stayed hugging the elder though, he actually ended up dozing off.

"Doyoungie?" Junkyu heard soft snores come from the younger and slightly smiled.

The thing is, how was Junkyu going to get Doyoung to the van without waking him up? His solution was to gently scoop Doyoung up in his arms where the youngers legs were wrapped around the elders waist, so he could still have comfort on his head while his arms were still around Junkyus chest from the hug. Surprisingly it worked, he was able to put Doyoung in the van successfully without the younger waking up.

Doyoung ended up sleeping the entire ride back to the dorms, while Junkyu admired Doyoungs features.

Once they got to the dorms, Junkyu had to try his best to get Doyoung back to the way he was when the elder got him to the van. Which also was surprisingly successful..

Doyoungs legs were wrapped around Junkyus, the youngers head was buried in the elders neck just like before.

As Junkyu made his way to their room, Doyoung had woken up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, he noticed the elders blonde hair right away and smiled. "Junkyu Hyung, I didnt mean to fall asleep.." his head was still in the elders neck, so his words were mumbles.

Hearing Doyoung wake up left Junkyu a little embarrassed, "Doyoungie, did you rest well?"

"Mhm, Hyung.. youre really comfortable."

Junkyus face became hot, his stomach felt weak.. like there were butterflies roaming around. He was.. shy. "Am I?" he said confidently which was the absolute opposite of how he felt.

"Mhm. If I have trouble sleeping, can I sleep next to you?" the younger mumbled.

Doyoung couldnt see, but Junkyus mouth dropped open. "You really mean that?"

The younger pecked the elders neck again,
'Doyoung stop this!! I cant handle it. Youre gonna make me kiss you for real..' the elder said to himself.

They finally made it to their room, as Junkyu was about to lay Doyoung on his bed the younger blurted out, "Ill sleep with you tonight, Hyung!"

"Doyoungie, are you sure?"

"Yep."

Junkyu went to his bed and laid the younger down, the elder noticed that Doyoungs face was red on one side from laying against his neck.

"Hyung come here!" the younger opened his arms wide for the elder to go into them.

Junkyu shook his head no, "I need to change first. Ill be right back." he said calmly.

Junkyu grabbed his pajamas and went to the bathroom then started to freak out. He looked in the mirror and noticed his hands were shaking, his face was the brightest pink its ever been and his heart was racing. 'Fuck, Im in love.' he said to himself. 'He's being more touchy with me than usual, what does this mean? Does he love me too?' his thoughts were all over the place. 'But Jaehyuk.. does he like Jaehyuk..? No, he doesnt right?'

Junkyu finally got dressed and left the bathroom, an saw Doyoung sitting on the bed smiling. "Hyung, dont you look cute~"

The elder laughed a little and sat next to Doyoung.

"Doyoungie, I actually have something I need to tell you."

Doyoung looked at the elder and nodded attentively.

"I cant lie to you Doyoungie, im jealous of your affection towards the members. You're probably gonna hate me after this.. but I love you too much... way too much, and seeing you be so clingy with them, it just hurts me. I want to be the only person youre clingy with." the elder was swirling his fingers out of nervousness while looking down at his hands.

"Hyung.." he paused, "Why didnt you say something sooner?" the younger noticed Junkyus hand gestures and gently held them.

Junkyu was shocked, he thought Doyoung would be upset.
"Youre not mad?" he said confused.

Doyoung shook his head no, "Of course not. I love you too, thats why. If I knew, I wouldve stopped this a long time ago. From now on, youll be the only one getting my clinginess, okay love?"

Junkyu nodded, his heartbeat was fast still, and being called 'love' did not help. But he was haopy and thats all that really mattered.

Its safe to say the dinner didnt happen, but they got to learn eachothers true feelings.

-------------------------------------------------------

We reached 1k reads!! Thank you soso much for the love on this oneshot book. Please look forward to some new oneshot books coming aswell. Love you guys so much.🩵