Love Language

Doyoung and Junkyu have opposite love languages, but at the same time.. do they really care when it comes to eachother?

-------------------------------------------------------

"Junkyu Hyung, are you going to confess to Doyoung Hyung soon?" the youngest of the group, Junghwan asked curiously.

Being Doyoungs absolute bestfriend in the world, Junghwan had privileges to ask such questions to his Doyoung Hyungs crush, Junkyu. But Junghwan never spilled the truth to Junkyu that Doyoung was in love with him.. instead he played along with Junkyus nervousness and ended up finding out Junkyu was in love with Doyoung too.

Thankfully, Junghwan hasnt told anyone, including Doyoung. His lips have been sealed for a few weeks now.

"I dont know, Junghwanah.. What if he rejects me like i've imagined? You havent seen my dreams..." the elder sighed.

"No, no Hyung! Listen to me, okay?"

Junkyu nodded and looked at Junghwan with curious eyes.

"Hyung, I dont think Doyoungie Hyung will reject you. Hes too kind to you, right? Hes nicer to you than any of us! Havent you noticed?"

Something clicked in Junkyus mind, Junghwan had a point. Doyoung was always extra nice to the elder, he would even offer him snacks before anyone else.

"Junghwan.. how did you notice all this and I havent?"

Junghwan shrugged his shoulders, "I pay close attention to that Hyung... hes with me all the time plus hes always sneaky. You know, hes barely two years older than me and im more mature than him!" he paused.

Junkyu laughed at Junghwans sudden burst of energy towards teasing Doyoung.

"How come you fell in love with such a crazy Hyung like Doyoungie anyways, you never told me."

"I dont know, I just did." the elder simply said, except he had too many reasons why he fell in love.. he wouldve kept Junghwan there all night.

Junghwan nodded, "Well, ill get to bed now! You and Doyoung Hyung should cuddle or something in your guys' room tonight. Goodnight Junkyu Hyung!" he said while getting up, winking as he walked out the door, leaving it wide open.

Junkyu rolled his eyes, he loved the idea but he was still unsure of Doyoungs feelings.

As Junghwan walked out of Junkyu and Doyoungs bedroom, Doyoung was on his way into their bedroom.

"Junghwanie, is Junkyu Hyung in there?"

Junghwan nodded and pointed to Junkyu who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hyung looks nervous, what did you do to him?!" Doyoung teased.

"Nothing." he smiled and walked away.

"This kid!" Doyoung said under his breath as he went into their bedroom.

"Hyung, whats wrong?"

"Oh- ah! Doyoungie.. hey, sorry.. im fine!" the elder stuttered.

Doyoung tilted his head a little and observed the elders facial expressions, "Hyung, I was coming to ask for advice.. but I dont want to distrupt you when you seem so stressed out!"

Junkyu shook his head, "Doyoungie, sit down im fine! Whats up?" he patted the bed for the younger to sit next to him.

Doyoung obeyed and satnext to the elder,
"Hyung this might sound crazy but, I really like someone... and im scared he doesnt like me back.."

'Fuck.' Junkyu thought to himself on the inside, but on the outside he just nodded.

"And Hyung, hes really charming.. his smile is my favorite thing in the world. I wish he knew how much he means to me. He even has pretty dimples and soft cheeks that I just want to kiss instead of poking all the time."

On the inside, Junkyus heart was breaking, he didnt think of anything else but how Doyoung wasnt in love with him, or so he thought.

"Doyoung, you should just confess to him, dont you think? He sounds wonderful."

Doyoung nodded, "He is wonderful, so wonderful. But its sad... because hes sitting right in front of me, and didnt notice I was talking about him."

Junkyus blank face was no more, as he went "Eh?!" and perked up.

Doyoungs expression was monotone, "Havent you noticed?"

Junkyu shook his head no and pointed to himself, "The person you like.. is me?" he was still shocked.

The younger laughed a little at the elders cute action. "Mhm."

Junkyu smiled, his heart was dancing around in circles while his chest was still heavy from the worries of before.

Suddenly, the elder felt a pair of soft lips touch his cheek ever so gently. Junkyu was never big on physical affection, it was never part of his love language but when Doyoung did it, he loved it.

"You said you wanted to kiss my cheek.. and you did..." Junkyu took in the emotions slowly.

"Its just my love language. I love you." the younger saw that the elders face was a intense reddish pink color.

"I love you, too." said the elder.

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone, thank you ever so much for 900+ reads! Thats insane. I love you all!