With You

Just Doyoung being clingy to Junkyu.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, sleepy head!"
Junkyu had just woken up, he rubbed his eyes, sat up and said, "Morning, love." his voice was husky since he had just woken up.

Doyoung, his lover, scooted behind Junkyu and put his arms around him in a bear hug. Even though Junkyu had the bigger frame, Doyoung was a great hugger!

"Can we stay like this for a little while?" Doyoung asked eagerly looking at his boyfriend. Junkyu couldnt say no to him, so he nodded.

Even though they had practice soon, they stayed glued together sitting on the bed for about half an hour.

"I should get ready now," Junkyu started, "Ill be right back babe!"
Doyoung quickly kissed his neck softly before Junkyu got up.

He grabbed a hoodie some sweatpants and went to the bathroom to get ready and freshen up. Upon getting ready, he heard a knock. "Doyoung, is that you?" he asked.
"Mhm, can I come in?"
"Yes, love."

Doyoung opened the door and looked at his boyfriend with a smile on his face.
"What are you so happy about, hm?" Junkyu teased.

Doyoung took Junkyu by the waist and pulled him closer, just so their lips almost touched. The elder of the two looked a little suspicious of the youngers action, but he didnt mind. "Gimme a kiss~" Doyoung said cutely. And so his lover obeyed, they locked lips for a few seconds, he could never turn down a kiss from Doyoung. "Can I finish doing my hair, honey?"

Doyoung nodded in response and moved so he was now behind Junkyu with his arms still around the others waist. Junkyu figured it was one of those days where Doyoung wanted to be clinged to him, he often had those types of days, so he didnt say anything and let his lover cling to him. So with that, he continued to do his hair while Doyoung had his head laid on Junkyus shoulder.

"All done, how do I look, love?" Junkyu asked while looking in the mirror.
"Handsome as always. Just like you do everyday babe!" they each smiled. "Wait dont move! This is a pretty photo." Junkyu took his phone out and took a mirror selfie of them, with Doyoungs arms wrapped around Junkyus fine waist and his head resting on the elders shoulder.

"Fans wont think anything of it, right?" Junkyu asked. "Just post it to weverse! The 'DoKyu' fans will love it!"
Junkyu chuckled and nodded, "ill caption it.. '도영이 오늘은 쪼꼬미다 ㅋㅋ' (doyoung is clingy today keke).. and posted~"

Already the comments were filled with fans of the duo who were loving the photo. "Lets get to practice im sure the van is waiting for us!" Junkyu quickly put his phone in his pocket. "Remember, act natural when we go to the van Doyoung, I know youll pull something like you did the other day and pat my butt again." He said seriously. Doyoung was like a cat getting scolded for getting into trouble but he nodded in response because he knew once they got in the van he could be clingy again.

Doyoung let go of Junkyus waist as they exited the bathroom and made their way outside to their van. There were fans waiting outside, they both bowed and waved smiling at the fans who had showed up.
Before Junkyu got in the van Doyoung patted his back and followed him in. They buckled their seat-belts and looked at eachother. "Can I hold your hand now ive been dying." Doyoung blankly said while holding in his laugh. Junkyu bursted out laughing. "Its been 5 minutes without touching me and youre dying?"

Doyoung couldnt hold in his laugh anymore so he chuckled a little, "Just let me hold your hand, babe." He said while taking the elders hand and intertwining their fingers. Junkyu again didnt object, "These days, youve been extra clingy? Whats up?"

"Nothing, I just want to make sure you know I love you, and well I love being clingy with you too." he smiled.
Junkyu smiled in return, "I love you too."
The rest of the car ride consisted of them talking, laughing and being lovey dovey with eachother.

But once they arrived at YGE, they had to keep their cool again. Doyoung exited the van first, followed by Junkyu. More fans were there so they bowed and waved, Doyoung even made a cheek heart.
They entered the building and made their way up to the practice room. All the other members were already there, but no Junkyu and Doyoung weren't late they were just not there early like they should've been. "Hyunsuk hyung, sorry we were behind." Junkyu bowed to show his sincerity.

Although Hyunsuk was a little upset that they weren't there early, his little brothers were always the sweetest to him so he could never show it. "Dont worry, lets get to practicing, shall we?"

The members agreed, so practice begun. Junkyu and Doyoung kept their distance for the most part as work was important to the both of them but whenever they could, they would tap eachother or pat eachothers backs. The members knew of their relationship too, so they were never really phased by them.

Once their first break rolled around, of course Doyoung clinged himself to Junkyus waist again.
"Honey,"
"Hm?"
"You're squeezing me a little hard.." Junkyu chuckled.
Immediately Doyoung loosened his arms and kissed his cheek as an apology.

Some of the members were watching this scene, they couldnt say they hated it, their best friends were happy which made them happy too.

Junkyu noticed sweat dripping down the side of Doyoungs face as he was still breathing quite heavily from the choreography, so he wiped the sweat gently with a towel. "You always work so hard," he started, "Dont overwork yourself, youll get hurt and I cant see you hurt." he continued.
Doyoung nodded.

Junkyu knew Doyoung has always been a overachiever. He would do things with 100% effort all the time, he never once lacked in any performance or schedule even during practice when he didnt need to, he gave his all. Sometimes it worried Junkyu how much Doyoung worked himself but Doyoung made sure to reassure his boyfriend he was fine everytime.

Practice continued for a few more hours, and once it was over the members were exhausted. Immediately they all went home including Doyoung and Junkyu. During the car ride home they slept, but once they arrived home it was Doyoungs time to shine once again.

Junkyu had changed into his Shin-Chan pajamas, while Doyoung had slipped on some shorts and a tshirt to sleep in.

"Baby, come here.." Doyoung sulked with his arms open while laying on their bed. Junkyu found his lover adorable, so next thing you knew he laid next to Doyoung.

Doyoung put his arms around Junkyu and his leg on top of Junkyus stomach.
"I love you." he simply said.
"I love you, too."

Doyoung smiled as he closed his eyes, "Oh and, I'd like to be with you forever like this."
Junkyu felt his heart race, such simple words had such a big meaning. "Me too." he replied.

-------------------------------------------------------