Haunted House

Junkyu is terrified of Haunted Houses, but his boyfriend Doyoung, convinced him to go to one.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Doyoung, I dont want to go!" the elder whined.

"Come on, itll be fun! You can hold onto me if you want, ill be with you Babe."

"You know I hate things like this.. why would you buy us tickets for today and just tell me now?!"

"I thought youd like to spend some time together since we've been busy.." the younger sulked.

As much as Junkyu hated anything Haunted House related, hearing that his boyfriend wanted to just spend time with him made him change his mind.

Junkyu nodded, "Fine, lets go.." he grabbed the youngers hand and walked out the dorms.

Doyoung was smiling, he was happy to spend time with Junkyu but he was also excited to protect the elder, too.

Doyoung drove them to the Haunted House, immediately when they arrived Junkyu had chills.
"Ah.." Junkyu sighed.

Doyoung parked, and took one of his hands and placed it on Junkyus thigh, "Its okay Babe, im here." he slightly smiled.

The elder nodded and got out the car, and so did Doyoung.

Doyoung held Junkyus hand while they walked up to the House, and showed their tickets with his other hand.

"Are you ready?" he looked at Junkyu.

The elder nodded and gripped the youngers hand tightly.

They started walking into the Haunted House, and immediately Junkyu was terrified.

Right when they entered, it was pitch dark with one tiny red light about 30 feet ahead of them.
Junkyu held onto Doyoungs arm.

Thankfully Doyoung has been to this Haunted House plenty of times, so he knows all the scares and what happens each time. He patted Junkyus back and they kept walking. It is also a relatively small Haunted House, there are only 4 rooms.

So far, nothing but darkness was scaring Junkyu... until a high-pitched scream was heard from a actor. It made Junkyu jump and close his eyes, Doyoung wasn't affected, but he felt Junkyus grip get tighter.

"Babe, dont worry." the younger whispered.

Even though Junkyu was already scared, hearing Doyoungs voice calmed him down a little bit, so they kept walking.

They finally reached the red light, where they took a left turn into a slighty brighter room with lots of blocked-out windows, spiderwebs and broken-down furniture.
Out of nowhere, one of the actors popped out behind a piece of furniture and groaned, she was in a white dress with long black hair covering her eyes.

Junkyu again jumped and even screamed this time. He burried his head into Doyoungs shoulder and pulled the youngers arm.

Doyoung was starting to feel bad, but there was only 2 rooms left so they kepy going.

The next room had a lot of scary dolls and figurines in it. The entire room was absolutely filled with them.

Junkyu had his head in Doyoungs shoulder so he didnt see anything, but he did hear creaks in the floor which still scared him.

Doyoung took his free hand and pulled Junkyu closer to him and gently rubbed the elders chest. He could feel his increased heartbeat.

"Only one more room, okay?" the younger whispered.

Junkyu nodded and kept walking with Doyoung, keeping his head burried in the youngers shoulder.

The final room was pitch dark again, the only thing that was seen was the 'Exit' sign 20 feet away.

Once they stepped foot into the room, Junkyu and Doyoung both felt a hand grab their ankles.

Doyoung even jumped a little, but Junkyu screamed the loudest he has in awhile.
"I dont- can we leave?" Junkyu whispered slowly, his voice was a little shakey.

Doyoung ended up feeling really bad, so they sped walk through the room to the exit, and left the building.

Junkyu kept holding onto the younger, even when they had left. "Babe.." Doyoung said.

Junkyu was very shooken up from the experience.

"Im sorry Babe, how can I make it up to you..?"
Doyoung wrapped the elder in a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Cuddles, please." the elder said, hugging Doyoung back.

"Lets go home then, hm?" Doyoung pulled away and held Junkyus hands.

He nodded in reply, so they went to the car and drove back to the dorms.

Once they arrived they each got out of the car, Junkyu even held Doyoungs hand first.

Doyoung smiled a little, "So youre not mad at me?" he said as they walked in the dorm.

"No Honey, im not." he paused and closed the door behind them when they entered,

"I was never mad at you. I was just shooken up."

Doyoung lead Junkyu to the couch, they each sat down. The younger opened his arms.

Despite Junkyu having a bigger build, he went into Doyoungs arms.

The younger played with the elders hair.
"Im still sorry for making you go, I thought spending some time together would be nice.. but that place of choice wasnt the beat idea."
he still felt regret.

"Its okay. I promise, im fine now because I have you." Junkyus cheeks poked out as he smiled.

"I don't deserve you.." Doyoung frowned.

"Ah.. Dont say things like that, Honey."

Junkyu sat up, put his hand on Doyoungs cheek and kissed the younger, "I love you honey, okay?" he said.

"I love you too, Babe."

-------------------------------------------------------