Untitled Part 18

Reena C. Anemoi, princess of Finality and harbinger of the wayward winds, found herself in a pickle.

"Damn it... the theater is malfunctioning and Dad is still asleep," Reena whispered as she looked at the 

"Wheeeeee!!!!" The sound of a child's voice echoed in the empty and sealed Archon hall, causing the princess of Finality and third Anemo archon to turn around-

Amber-tinted dark orbs met with a pair of teal-tinted starry dark orbs. 

"Hi there! I'm Reese! why do you look like Auntie Kiana?" Reese Crozzo, the nth Geo Archon, asked as she looked at the girl before her. Dressed in clothes similar to March 7th's, the little girl smiled as she looked at him. Sensing something familiar, the little girl looked at her with a curious look in her eyes. "And why do you look like Cerby?" 

'She's....' The Anemo Archon whispered in her mind as she approached the girl. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hey! Where are we?! Paimon was just about to-," Paimon, the guide of the traveler was suddenly interrupted when an amber flash covered the entire room. 

"Reese! Stop that!" The voice of a girl with two-toned hair black and white shouted as she ran after a brown blur. 

"WAAHHH!!!! HELP ME!!!" The cry of a child echoed in the entire area as countless people that Paimon knew, including the traveler suddenly appeared from who knows where. "Reena!" 

"Hold on, Reese!" 

"Huh, Paimon?" Lumine asked as she looked at her traveling companion only to stop at the sight of a brass golem

A child with dark hair and pink streaks was located on where its heart would be, whacking it with a familiar spear

A child with dark hair and pink streaks was located on where its heart would be, whacking it with a familiar spear. One that the traveler knew belonged to Zhongli. 

'Why does that child have that?' Lumine thought. 

"Huh, what is this place?" Nahida asked as she found herself beside Reese. 

Seeing her appear from nowhere made Reese pale significantly as she-, "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" A scream escaped the successor of the former Geo Archon, causing all those around her to cover their ears. 

Zhongli, who just arrived with Hu Tao beside him, saw the brass golem and the child who wore a miniature version of what he wore while he was an Archon but without the stone-colored arms. 

Nahida, who was resting in her room/prison was surprised when she suddenly found herself teleported away as the child she was sitting with suddenly disappeared.

"WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! CERBY!!!!!!!!!!!" Reese cried, looking for her best friend at the sudden increase of the people in the Archon Hall. Composing herself as she shakily stopped crying, she noticed the group of people looking at her. "B-back off! I have this whacky boo-hoo stick and these papers that Cerby gave me and I will use them!" Reese shouted as she glared at the group with shaking knees.