A surprise!!!!

"So, Reena," Kiana said with a smile as she held Reese. The youngest Crozzo had finally managed to stop her aunt from crying as Seele and Bronya sat by each other.

"What is it," Reena asked, stopping herself and keeping her words formal as she looked at the princess of Finality, afraid of doing anything to displease her. 

"Now, now~, Relax~," Kiana said with a grin, causing Reese, Bronya, and Seele to sweatdrop—Reena, just like a certain someone, that Venti and Seele were reminded of. 

Reese, the little gremlin, could be seen smiling as she sat with Diona, Klee, Nahida, Qiqi, and the other children. 

Kiana smiled as she looked at Reena. "So, what kind of entertainment did you have for us?" Kiana asked, looking at the Archon of Anemo with a hum. 

Feeling the attention on her, Reena's face turned red. 

Seeing something, Bronya stood up and approached the Duo.

"Reena," Bronya said as she observed the teen closely and her gray eyes widened. Impossible!  Raising her hand and delving into the remains of the Core of Reason in her that she made her own, the young woman formed a Memory of dust. 

Zhogli and the Adepti's eyes widened as they saw the replica of the treasure left behind by the lady of dust. 

"I want you to solve this," Bronya said, her eyes analyzing every possible detail as she looked at Reena. For a split second, Bronya noticed how the woman's white and dark hair blurred and became fully dark. The split-second allowed Bronya to compare how Reena looked a lot like Rex with... "Never mind," Bronya said as she dispersed the memory of dust before smiling gently and rubbing Reena's head. "Who would have thought..." 

"Hey, Bratnya! Stop seducing the girl!" Kiana said, protectively getting between the two. Wait, that was weird! She had only been this defensive with...

"I am not you, Miss I-cook-noodles-in-my-mouth," Bronya teased, causing Kiana to turn red. Soft giggles echoed like a weak breeze and the trio looked at a giggling Reena.

"S-sorry," Reena said with a red face as she tried to keep her giggles in order. Instead of getting annoyed, Kiana felt a warmth on her chest as she looked at the smiling teen. As if, she was looking at a mirror. Coughing to her fist, the princess of the Archon Hall composed herself. "Our entertainment that I have prepared is a viewing of what is happening in the multiverse," 

"the multiverse?" Nahida asked, curious as she looked at them.

"Yes, the multiverse," Reena said. "The Hall exists outside of time and space, allowing me to observe the multiverse," 

"Rex can also do that," Kiana piped in with a grin. "Although he uses a combination of Numbers and computers," Kiana said with a proud smile as she hyped her...

"Impossible!" A sage of Sumerus said causing Lisa to sigh. She was so glad she left the Academia. "Such things are impossible, especially for a world that has no magic such as yours," 

'This bitch,' Seele thought as her Abyss Flower bloomed as she remembered her fond memories of her adoptive cousin and how she would often sneak to his lab to watch him work. 'I even talked with Charles,' 

"Sounds like a skill issue," Reena teased, showing a grin that made Kiana feel proud and for Seele to recognize it. Looking at Bronya, Seele's eyes widened as he saw her nod. "But yes, the truth is, my fa- I mean Rex Crozzo was able to peek and even travel through the multiverse at will, don't ask me how, but he was just built differently." 

An image of Rex Crozzo appeared on the walls of the Archon Hall, dressed in a long-sleeved white robe with a sleeping Seele on his lap (cue an embarrassed Seele and Kiana pouting at her). Liyue characters melded into long amber circuit-like strips can be seen on the robes. An unfurled scroll can be seen on his right hand while he used his left to gently cover Seele with a blanket, all around him, countless weapons of different kinds can be seen, showing that the area he was in was both a study and a training area.