bruh

Cerberus sighed as he covered his face as Venti, drunk as fuck, started to tease him. The former Geo Archon, now in the place as the Archon Round table, sighed as he finally got enough and formed a dust shell around the Anemo Archon. 

Venti just smiled as he flashed away and beside Zhongli. 

"So, Nahida?" Cerberus asked, looking at the youngest of the Archon Round tables. The young man smiled as he gently wiped some crumbs away from Nahida's cheeks like an older brother to his little sister. 

"Yes, mister Cerberus?" Nahida asked, reminding the former archon of his Aunt, Theresa.

"I'm happy that you're out of your prison now," 

"If it was him, the entirety of Sumeru would be drowned in silence and Blood," Venti popped in with a smile, until-

"Is there something wrong?" Cerberus asked, lowering his cup of tea in contrast to Ei and Zhongli's cups of tea, Venti's glass of wine, and Nahida's cup of apple juice, The former archon asked as he looked at the leader of Liyue, Ningguang. 

"Yes, I want to clarify something," Ningguang said as she looked at both him and Zhongli. "You are Rex Lapis' successor?"

 Guizhong, who just arrived while holding a lot of snacks smiled as she sat beside Zhongli.

"Former Successor, I gave up my powers and rights as an Archon," the former archon said with a shrug. "Not really the most useful as I had to lock most of my emotions and keep myself in check all the time or I might cause an earthquake or sandstorm," 

"You gave up your Godhood?!" Paimon asked in shock as she looked at the young man. 

"Please, it's more like a curse. Do you know how many times I had to not show my emotions and have her try and fillet me especially when she thought I was ignoring her?" Cerberus said as he looked at Kiana, who was talking with his friends from the express and Belobog. As if sensing this, Kiana looked at him and gave him a wink. "A lot. Besides, I'm a far better warrior than a leader," 

"I see," Ningguang said. 

"Well, I do agree with letting humans rule themselves," Cerberus said as he finished his cup of coffee. 

"I do have a question," Nahida said. "How did your counterpart reach the Irminsul?" 

"Oh, You mean my Anemo Archon Counterpart?"  Cerberus asked, catching the attention of those near him. "Well, I guess my counterpart followed our great grandfather's footsteps and managed to cut a way into the Imaginary tree." The young man said with a shrug. 

"Your great grandfather?" 

"Otto Apocalypse," The young man replied.

"Everyone! The newest viewing is ready, please go back to the theater," 

---

Cerberus, sitting with the Astral Express, found himself in a pinch as he had both Bronya, one from Earth and the other from Belobog, with their Seeles sitting beside him. Behind them, Kiana smirked. 

"Look, Mei-senpai. A cheating womanizer," Kiana teased her best friend while Mei shook her head. Suddenly the theater screen opened to reveal the next viewing. 

The underground, a bastion of Civilization on the planet Jarilo-VI, was teeming with life as a lot of people went on their way. 

"The underground!" Seele from Belobog said with a smile, happy to see her home.

A pair of black pants danced along the underground as a young man wearing a black suit with a white sleeve on the right arm, and several silver accessories walked across the streets. White shoes tracked the underground roads as the young man opened his eyes to reveal a pair of Melancholic dark eyes.