part two-sleeping over

a few nights later everyone agreed on having a "slumber party" as sarah liked to call it. they had the harry potter movies running a marathon all night, drinks, cards and they even played truth or dare like a proper slumber party. now however they moved onto a different card game called buzzed. you read what the card says and if you've done it, you take a sip.

"if you've ever been arrested take a sip and tell the story" sarah read off. john b and jj cheersed to each other and took a sip and began explaining how last year they got caught trespassing. they didn't spend the night it jail so they weren't really sure if it even counted, but they got the handcuffs in the back of shoupes car and everything.

"if you have an only fans" john b read next. nobody took a sip. "if you've ever kissed 3 people in less than 24 hours" kie read and again, jj drinks unashamed. "if you've ever gotten all a's" jj reads "it does not say that" pope scoffed "no really, look" jj replied throwing the card at him which resulted in him taking a sip. "pick a player to read their last text message out loud. that person drinks" pope read as he pointed to kie who had been awfully quiet. "i'm out front- and it was literally to you pope" she laughed. "drink if you've ever blacked out" avery read. everyone but pope drank.

"if you've ever had sex where this game is being played right now" sarah read the card and blushed as she took a sip with john b and jj... and pope... and kie. "who?" jj asked both of them. "stacey mathew's like 2 weeks ago" pope choked out. jj dapped up his friend with an approving laugh. everyone eyes were on kie now. "do i really have to tell you? can't i just drink" she whined. jj nodded "rules are rules" john b grinned. "chase young" she shut her eyes "8th grade" she managed to finish before the group began laughing. there's nothing wrong with the guy, he's extremely attractive and funny and sweet he's just also everything kie swore to hate. a kook leeching off his parents money. he hangs out with rafe and topper and once he got out of going to prison because his dad paid someone off.

john b pulled his next card, and while he was reading jj leaned over to aver who was riding her buzz and whispered "why do i get the feeling that you're a virgin" it was meant to be a joke, honestly. she looked at him bug eyed and "why do you think that" she tried to regain herself "because this is your house, if you haven't fucked in your house youve probably never fucked at all" he grinned giving her a "am i right?" sort of glance. for someone so confident, she was wishing she had something to hide behind at this very moment. he chucked softly and turned to face the group, taking a sip of his drink.

about an hour later, avery convinced kie and sarah to take shots with her. she was already 3 drinks in and she just downed 4 shots. she would either be passed out in the front yard or hunched over the toilet by the end of the night. but for now, she was feeling great.

the group continued to play different games throughout the night until they agreed it was getting late. so, they flipped on a movie that wasn't harry potter- per popes request and settled into the pull out. pope was on one end followed by kie, sarah, john b, jj and then avery. they decided she would get the end closest to the bathroom in case she needed it. the 6 were comfortably squished on the bed, but it felt nice to have everyone's presence.

seconds after everyone else was passed out, avery was jerked awake by a familiar feeling. "fuck me" she muttered jumping out of bed and booking it to the bathroom. she made it into the room itself, but managed to get vomit on her hair that was dangling into the toilet, which eventually fell out and onto her clothes leaving a trail of vomit on herself. however she was too busy to care about that right now. the vomit kept coming and coming it felt never ending. it even came out of her nose at one point making it difficult to breathe and stinging her insides.

from the living room, jj felt a cool breeze over his body causing him to wake up. he expected to feel avery next to him but she when wasn't there, he assumed she was in the bathroom. his thoughts being confirmed by the noises that soon followed from down the hall. he chucked to himself before getting up to go see if she wanted company while bringing a class of water.