Birthday special 🎂

I woke up on the morning of my birthday with a sense of excitement and anticipation. It was a day I had been looking forward to, and little did I know that Michael Afton had planned a surprise that would make it unforgettable.

As the day unfolded, I received birthday wishes from friends and family, but there was a certain absence in my heart. Michael, the enigmatic figure I had grown close to, had not reached out. I tried not to let it bother me, assuming he was preoccupied with his usual mysterious affairs.

However, as the day progressed, a knock on my door surprised me. There stood Michael, dressed not in his usual dark attire, but in a crisp white shirt and a small smile that revealed a side of him I rarely saw.

"I couldn't let your special day go unnoticed," he said, handing me a beautifully wrapped gift.

Curiosity and excitement bubbled inside me as I unwrapped the present. Inside was a book, a first edition of my favorite novel, one I had mentioned in passing during one of our conversations. I was touched that he had remembered.

We spent the day together, exploring the city, trying out different restaurants, and enjoying each other's company. It felt like a dream, and I couldn't help but wonder if this was a turning point in our relationship.

As the evening approached, Michael led me to a rooftop terrace, where a candlelit dinner had been set up. The view of the city at night was breathtaking, and the atmosphere was filled with a sense of magic.

Over dinner, Michael opened up in a way he never had before. He shared stories from his past, his dreams for the future, and his fears and vulnerabilities. It was as if he was giving me a glimpse into his soul, and I felt honored to be the one he was sharing this with.

As the night wore on, Michael surprised me again, this time with a birthday cake that had been carefully prepared. The moment he lit the candles, I made a wish, silently hoping that our connection would continue to deepen.

As I blew out the candles, he leaned in and kissed me, a soft and tender kiss that spoke volumes about the feelings we had for each other. It was a moment of pure magic, and in that instant, I knew that my birthday had become something far more special than I could have ever imagined.

In Michael Afton, I had found not just a mysterious figure from the shadows, but someone who had the capacity for love, tenderness, and genuine affection. My birthday had become a turning point in our relationship, marking the beginning of a new chapter filled with hope and the promise of something beautiful between us.

I wrote this since my birthday in this September 16 🎉