fuck you and yo mamma hoe

—- hellooooo!! <3 so i just wanted to post !! a/n has finally got motivation!! >_<!!

—- 

"whatever. i dont care about that, cmon! just give me the damn number!" y/n says, irritated. as she grumbled, grumpy. "calm down, y/n. we are just getting to the park. the number's in the (car drawer thingy shit)." as the sun shines upon y/n's eyes. her eyes were certainly beautiful. the (color of your eyes, anything lolol) gazes upon sae's while driving. as he looked at her eyes, he thought; "y/n is quite..beautiful. — i like her eyes."  he thought. as they arrived at the park, there was an playground. many kids were there and all, parents looking over them. "it's nice to have ..nice parents, am i right?" ..y/n thought.

—— — —                               FLASHBACK . ..13 YEARS AGO.

"but- mom! please, i wanna see grandpa! mom! please!" y/n begged, seeing her two elders cry, as y/m dragged y/n away. - #- "A no is an no, Y/N!" y/m shouted, getting irritated. "now, let's go see your new dad. i need fucking money." ..y/n's mother was always..an alcoholic. she'd get mad if y/n misses a spot when she cleans the house. y/n cried, pulling her arm out to get her grandparents. — why was y/n's mother..so..abusive? # !

you'll see later, my dear.

——-

BACK TO PRESENT TIME;

y/n was back to reality. "oh. i must've zoned out." as she and sae continue, they found an spot.

ding ding!~ her phone was blowing up with notifications, from an similar group. "oh fuck. its these goofy guys again."  fucking menace, i say.

Y/N IS NOW ONLINE !! :: WELCOME !

BLUE COCK 💔

BACHIRA : YAYYYYYY!! Y/N'S BACKKK!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😓🤓🥹😙😚🥰😊🤣😒😂🥸😀😏😄😚🤣😄😄 

RIN : stfu, lukewarm ass.

SHIDOU : god i love bite me from enhypen so much

HOLD UP. ENHYPEN?? OKGOGOGOGMGGK  

 (look man, creator too lazy to out y/n's name haha)

"y/n.  dont look at your phone, look at me. cmon."  sae said, getting annoyed. y/n turned off her notifications, not wanting to chat the 22 players. "oh, fine! just wait, sae." after hours and hours, in the park. it was sundown. it's light from the majestic sun, covers y/n's beauty, same with sae. they got ice cream, and all. it was time for them to separate ways.

—-

end of chapter two !! # 

this is for - @il0vey0u11!!

- no secrets for today, another time!