"You were dumb." Haseena rests her chin on Karishma's shoulder and murmurs.

"Handing the photos of us to the media is also dumb." Karishma mumbles. Her words are full of sound but the lack of confidence makes them so low. "Those photos that are flying around the internet are the ones your paparazzi Owen took when we were together in front of my apartment. I got the memory card from him, kept it at my place and... well, Angela gave you the keys to my place."

"You will be charged with kidnapping if I cannot prove that I went with you willingly. It is the only way." Haseena pulls her embrace back and watches Karishma turn towards her. Now, she can clearly see that the smile she saw earlier was just a huge facade that makes the huge mess look nice and neat.

"Haseena..." Karishma whines with frustration. She strokes her hair back and sighs before presenting her side of the opinion. "When the doctor clears me for duty, I want to be back with Homicide; not Media Relations. And basically, you've just given them what they need to keep me off the field and stand in front of those microphones to read stupid things."

"I thought you were leaving the PD." Haseena is confused and gets a little bit offended of how Karishma is leaning towards blaming her when she is only trying to help.

"I'm not." Karishma shakes her head. "I can't."

"What do you mean? You can." Haseena starts to raise her voice over Karishma's. She is getting a bit madder and it wasn't even her intention. "Don't you see what they are doing to you?"

"Haseena." Karishma places her hand on Haseena's that is on the lounger to calm her down and to calm herself down. Her intention is not to win this fight although she is pretty certain that Haseena's is a total opposite. She is trying to win as usual.

"This is the only thing I know how to do."

"Don't be ridiculous. Karishma, you know how to play piano -"

"You don't understand." Karishma cuts Haseena off as soon as she can predict the next line.

"So tell me because I want to understand." Haseena starts to pull Karishma's good arm when she starts to look away from her. "Karishma! What is wrong with you?"

Karishma puts her hand on her forehead and closes her eyes trying to escape the reality that is eating her alive. This is not what she wants; not even one bit. "Look. Your kidnapper is lying unconscious in the hospital. Our week is done. Don't drag this any longer than it should."

"What are you saying?" Haseena's irritation instantly drops to the ground. She heard every word but she needs more; not to understand but to confirm the cruel implication. Her voice is low but her will is still strong.

"My job is done, Haseena. The only reason I'm here is because your father invited me -"

Haseena holds up her hand to stop Karishma from saying something she considers as nonsense. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her mouth is formed into different words without letting out any sounds. She is carefully choosing her words that will not hurt Karishma nor herself but when she finds none, she goes with what she has. "You're saying that there is nothing between us?"

"Us. Here. We happened in the heat of the moment." Karishma turns to look at Haseena who still sits by her with emotions clearly shown in her eyes. They become so cold like a blizzard that can knock her off her feet. "Don't ruin your whole reputation for someone you met a week ago, Haseena. It's not worth it."

"That's for me to decide." Haseena is about to yell. Her frustration is about to explode.

"It was my pleasure to work with you, Miss Malik." Karishma extends her hand out politely.