next morning

Sejal and Kabir went to police station. They were sitting infornt of the officer.
"How can we help you?" Asked the officer.

Sejal replied, "Sir, our friend is missing from yesterday. We contacted her several times. But her phone is switched off. And we also contacted her friends but they say that she was not present in the college too yesterday. "

"So you want to file a missing complaint."

"Yes. Please find her as soon as possible."

"We will do every possible thing to find your friend. Just give me her picture and her details."

Sejal was telling the officer details. Kabir was just staring at the table infornt of him. All this time it was only Sejal who was answering. Kabir was lost in his own world. He was unfed from last last night. He had not eaten dinner nor today's breakfast. Despite of Sejal's insistence. He just wanted to see his love infront of him all fine.

"It's o.k. ma'am we will find her as soon as possible."

"Thank you sir," Sejal replied, "Kabir let's go." She patted his shoulder and Kabir came out of his zone. He looked at her and noded while standing.

When they were completely out of the police station the officer, who was talking to them the whole time, called someone.

   on the call:

Officer: Sir, they came today and filed a missing complaint.

Man(while smirking): I knew it. Now do as I have told you.

Officer: Yes sir. Don't worry.

Man: Good. ( and he cut the call)

Vansh was standing infront of Ridhima, who was still tied to chair the same way as yesterday. She was empty stomach since yesterday morning. Vansh did not let her have a drop of water. She was now tired to tied, being in the same position for many hours without eating of drinking anything.

Vansh had just came in the basement and after seeing her condition his heart was satisfied. Just then he got a call. After listening to the other side he smirked.
"I knew it. Now do as I have told you."
"Good." He cut the call and looked at Ridhima.

"Your friend and boyfriend are really worried about you, they even filed a missing complaint. They must really love you. Right?"

Ridhima looked up at him, after hearing about her friend and boyfriend.

"Pl...e.ase. Le..t me go.o" Ridhima cried.

"I never thought seeing someone surfing will make so satisfied. But here we are, you are suffering and I'm satisfied."

"Plea..."

"SHUT UP. What do you think this is the end of it."

Ridhima was now just crying, she kept her head down.

"Naah. We have a long way to go, Darling." He told her making her even more scared.

"Be ready. Just after a few hours and  you will get your best surprise." Saying this he went out leaving Ridhima alone crying over her fate.

                    After few hours.

Vansh came back with an envelope in his hand. Amgre was behind him. Ridhima just looked at him and her gaze shifted to the envelope.

He pulled some papers from the envelope and kept them on the table infornt of Ridhima. And stood infront of her.

"Sign it." He demanded.

Angre free her hands. Her hands felt like dead. She was not feeling them for few minutes.

She took the papers in her hands and read it. After reading it she looked at Vansh, who was smirking.

"Ho..w?"

"Darling don't even get any wrong idea. This is just the starting of hell for you."

"Ple..ase."

"Sign it."

"N..no"

He caressed his forehead with his index  finger and thumb, while sighing.

"Your friend is working as an intern in my company. Right? Angre call the manager and kick her out, and make sure she will not get any work at any company here. And for Kabir, suspend him." He said all this just looking straight at Ridhima.

" No pl.ease."

"Then sign it."

"What did I did to you, sir. Please let me go," Ridhima joining her hands pleaded Vansh, who has standing infornt, with nothing but hatred in his eyes.

"You did what you had to do. Now sit and count your days. Cause trust me darling, they are going to be so memorable for both of us," Vansh said in his deep horse voice.

Having no way out now she took the pen from Angre with trembling hands and signed the paper with defeat.
Vansh took the paper in his hands and kept it back in the envelope.

"Now welcome to the hell, Mrs. Ridhima Vansh Raisinghania." Vansh smirked.

       ...................................................