Nakul and sahadev tried to make the elders grasp the situation and act wisely to keep those who trust them alive. King of panchal were mourning for the lose of his son who died at the hands of Harshini last day, though he were not that brave enough to support the idea of raging a battle against that lady who literally invisible in battle.....

Whereas abhimanyu tried to comfort his pregnant wife who still crying with the lose of her father. Abhimanyu still couldn't hate the empress for taking that many lives....she just born with powers yet she is not a threat to Innocents. She will unleash the power only when those who close to her is hurt. And the only person she admired or won her heart is king of Anga. It's sure that man is more than he know or heard from childhood....

Amidst of all the worries and tears ladies were secretly thankful to the woman mastered illusion.... finally.... someone there to stop the destruction and madness of kurus. Though one's eyes were rage ful still seeking the revenge....well it's her right...only her right to bring destruction to kurus...cause the injustice and suffering offered to her by kurus must bite them back.....

And yajnaseni is unstoppable....no one could stop her. Be it a empress or witch!! The fire of revenge will burn down what comes in her path!!!

************************************************************************

The day of Justice have arrived and everyone were present apart the empress. Pandvas and all their wives peeked a glance at karna and his son who sat in middle of Suyodhan and Ashwattama. Arjun's eyes widened when hriday along lakshman acknowledged his son who waved a hand at them.

Not so long enough harshini appeared in the golden throne with a huff of white fogs.....all except Karna stood up from their seat. Her eyes immediately went to her husband and son while gesturing all to sat back. Karna felt his throat getting dried up seeing no one else but his Hrishika there in pure white attire....

Hriday stood up as he approached his mother to take blessings and the genuine shine in her eyes reminded them all she is mother to that young boy. Karna sucked in a breath at that sight where the mother son duo stood...the urge to possess them as both his were high that he suppressed by recalling the isolation she gifted him in the recent years....

As hriday gone back to his seat harshini looked them all with a message of let's begin. She says, " So as I said yesterday !! Am here to listen......each one of you !!! "

After having silence for moments with a smirk empress called aloud making pritha pale, " Devi Kunti!!! "

Kunti stood in horror that made harshini laugh internally and asks, " So what's your words about having a battle in family that will destroy other kingdoms too?? "

Kunti gulped hard as she tried to speak. But karna's eyes were fixed in harshini!!! What she upto....out of all why she want to hear his mother's opinion first.

Meanwhile kunti stuttered, " I...I...have only prayers for the well being of my sons and family!! "

Harshini made an O face as she asks making others confuse, " Nothing to confess?? "

Karna gulped realizing what she mentioning. Kunti shook her head in negative and looked away from her eldest daughter in law's intimidating gaze. To make it more rational she asks,

" Maharani Gandhari!! Your opinion?? "

The blind woman rose with a panicked face and she were fidgeting her fingers as replied, " Justice should be served to those who faced injustice and don't let any more unjustness rule our lives!!! "