" Abhimanyu!! See you around!! "

With that he already walked ahead...karna acknowledged abhimanyu with a nod as that boy joined his palm in a respectful way and he followed his son. Suyodhan's eyes widened seeing lakshman and abhimanyu departing after putting their hands on each other's shoulder...

Lakshman walked over to ashwattama and Suyodhan ignored karna as he walked towards hridyanshu. The boy infront of him were some random warrior from udaipur and their interaction were never that good to memorize. Hridyanshu broke the ice by saying,

" Uncle!! Pardon me if anything from my side were disrespectful to you before!! "

Suyodhan smiles wholeheartedly at that....now all he could see is his mitr's son who is young and childish enough to melt his heart.... Karna felt left out by the two as suyodhan seems eager to bond with his son. Shaking his head he walked to ashwa and lakshman....

.
.

Later when hridyanshu got free from the kaurvas and their family karna walked to his son and asks,

" Son!! You know who am?? Don't you?? "

Hriday immediately got what he meant and replies, " You are Radheya!! "

Karna smiled at that and spend rest of the time there with his son. Both decided to go to the gathering where harshini will decide the future of aryavart.....first karna were not fond of that idea. But eventually hriday made him agree.

Actually hriday were in a awe of the bond shared by kauravas and his father. All of them treated him like a golden child. Later they treated him good cause he was from udaipur...but what now he getting is something real. Ladies were all eager to know of his childhood and lakshman were a great help to let them know about what happened between his father and mother.

He saw the admiration in most of their eyes for his mother....why not...she being a princess...no a queen... actually empress, left everything behind for the love she had for his father and she forced to leave him cause the lose of her father. Dushasan literally cheered when he heard empress brutally killed that asur who rifted karna and Hrishika away....

He is yet to meet queen gandhari and Radhamaa. Bheeshmacharya and guru dron kept a safe distance with him....or forced to be. Cause his father were very over protective of him. He let only those who are dearer to him near his son. Ofcourse ashwattama is his favorite uncle and his father advised him to not let it know jyest kaurava. All sons of kauravas were very welcoming....he being son of their Mamasree was enough for them to pamper the new kid forever......

Everything was perfect and peaceful in kaurva camp unlike in the territory of pandavas.....

************************************************************************

In pandavas camp everything were a mess. All were insisting the idea of peace proposal yet again.... pandavas couldn't yet digest the fact that the most powerful, intellectual and beautiful woman could ever born is the better half of none else their arch nemesis. Such a powerful couple they are....and that kid himself is like brahmastra....

One drop of blood from his body...half of their power burned by that. Yudhishtir who always considered that son of suta as a nightmare were the one most devastated. No wonder why udaysena supported kauravas from the begin. If the battle happen karna will send them to the abode of Yama for what they did to his son...

Bheema and Arjun were frustrated...the one who supposed to be inferior have everything in his hand. Basically a nymph like wife with a rich kingdom..... practically he is the emperor. And sure that son who inherited all his looks and valor is like a golden feather at top....