Part 55: Mine 🔞

Start from the beginning

Kyun's tongue plays with her nipples as he lets his hand run over the curves of her body, digging his fingertips into the flesh of her thigh.

Moaning, Anya arches her body against his, leaning her head back and closing her eyes, only to open them instantly again, determined to not lose sight of him for a single moment. The way his dark hair falls into his face and the passion with which he kisses every inch of her body is something she never wants to forget. The demon lifts his head from her boobs and kisses her lips again before gazing at her for a long moment.

"What?" she asks, wide-eyed.

He shakes his head, smiling. "Let me admire you, okay?"

"You can't do this to me!" She giggles. "I'm not used to that, I was scared you'd changed your mind!"

"Don't worry, babygirl, I'm not going anywhere!" With these words, he kisses her lips and Anya's heart is about to burst in her chest at both his touch and his words.

"'Cause you're mine, right?"

His heart skips a beat. A bright smile decorates his face when looks at her again. "Yes! Yes, I'm yours!"

Kyun's lips wander over hers, her jawline down to her neck as she processes his words. Arching her body against his, she wraps her legs around his hips, her arms around his shoulders.

"Mine..." she whispers between her moans, tasting the sound of the word on her tongue. "You're mine... my mate..."

Kyun feels goosebumps creeping over his skin at her lustful words. He never thought this could arouse him more than any physical touch. Again he kisses her lips, lets his tongue play with hers as they cling to each other.

"I love you!" he breathes and buries his face in her neck again, peppers it with kisses and soft nibbles and Anya melts under his words, his touch, like ice in the hot summer sun.

He leaves a wet trace of his saliva on her body as he wanders further down, his lips and tongue tasting every inch of her skin.

Moaning softly, she buries her hands in his hair as his tongue curls over her nipples, her stomach, her lower abdomen. Kyun's eyes meet Anya's when he kisses her core through her soaking panties and she whimpers with need.

The demon's heart is racing with anticipation. It's been so long since the first and last time he ate her out and he can't wait to taste her like this again.

With a dirty grin on his face, he pulls her panties down with his teeth, catches it with his hand, and throws it off the bed.

Chuckling, she watches him as he kneels between her legs and takes off her pumps. Instead of diving into her soaking core, like she expected, he crawls on top of her again and kisses her lips firmly. The hunger for her is unbearable but he doesn't want to give her the feeling this is all about sex, all about her body. He cares for her, for her well-being, for her comfort. And Anya has never felt more comfortable being close to someone. Not to mention that his saliva, which covers her skin with a burning sensation, makes her so damn horny that her mind is completely dazed.

"Changkyun..." she breathes and arches her body against his, moans when her soaking center gets in touch with his pants. "I can feel you wanna take it slow but I'm losing it..."

The demon chuckles against her mouth, bites into her bottom lip, and pecks her nose. "What do you want?"

These games again. Playfully annoyed, she rolls her eyes. "Eat me out, goddamn it!"

"Mh." Again he chuckles. "I love how you put aside all your insecurities for me..."

With these words, he wanders down her body again. And just like the first time he devoured her, he maintains eye contact with her when his tongue glides through her core.