SMILEEEE

Justin POV

Maybe I over exaggerated a little bit to Olivia , The fans were the highlight of my day , seeing them makes me happy , It made me forget about Sele.... , you know who I'm talking about.

I also feel very bad for what I said to Olivia today ,she was only trying to help , I always throw things back in her face , I need to show her that I appreciate all her of help ,she has been there for me through thick and thin , espcially when Sel... , when she wasn't there .

"LOVE YOU ALL" I yelled at the top of my lungs to all of the fans , I waved at them and did my PAYCE sign.

"Well done kiddo" scooter praised me.

"Errrr Scoot , I am not at kid anymore " I chuckled.

"I know , but what you did was very professional , I'm proud of the young man you have become" 

"Thanks scoot , you know I wouldn't have made it this far without you... and My fans" I grinned.

"I know that " Someones getting a little bit cocky.

We made our way back up to the hotel suites, I am offcialy ungrounded today , Not like I have anywhere to go to but its good to know that I have my freedom back .

I waved off at scooter and enetered my suite , I walked to the living room and sprawled out across the couch man I'm tired.

"Justin we need to talk "

I looked up and 

__________________________________________________________________________

OOOOHHHH WEEE 

who is it ??

this is jus a lil update getting quite bored of the story now :/

But thank you for all of your support , Rates and Comments makes me SMILEE

Ann xxxxx