We can go no where but up, Really?

Jusitn POV

The whole day had been filled with preparations , for my mini concert which is taking place in exactly half an hour ,I don't know whether Olivia, Chaz and Ryan are coming but I deffinetly know that Selena is coming don't know what I would do with out her .

Olivia POV

Ry, Chaz and I had headed out to the Bahama Beach Resort. Even though Justin has been brain washed and is acting like a JERK!! ,we are his friends and we know he needs support so thats exactly what we are going to do. We had all dressed up for this , Ry and Chaz wanted to look presentable , so that they could (possibly) get some girls digits. The reason why I dressed up was for ,no reason, I just felt like being girly , I wore my high waisted denim shorts with my light blue floral tank top with one sandal on one foot and a cast on the other accompanied by my silver heart necklace and charm bracelets , My hair was lightly curled and my make up was done very lightly . Yes I put in a lot of effort .

We could hear the DJ announcing Justin on stage , we ran as fast as we could to get there , so that he can see that we are not dis owning him even though he has been correction........is a douche. I know he performs all the time but he gets nervous sometimes so thats why ,we as his best friends we have to loosen him up.

Ryan and Chaz were way ahead of me I was finding it quite difficult to run in this cast , they stopped and ran back to help me, they picked me up HAHA I am enjoying this.

Justin POV

The DJ had just announced my name I was nervous I know that I do this all the time ,however Its just better when Olivia , Chaz and Ryan are here .I was about to go on when Selena came.

"Justy baby you would do just fine , don't you worry about anything" she said as she lent in to peck my lips, I nodded " well I'm off now bye" she snorted , Cute.

I was hyped up now , they gave me my microphone and connected my ear piece to the little sound box that is attached to the back of my jeans.

"GIVE IT UP FOR JUSTIN BIEBER" the DJ announced.The crowd went WILD , I could hear and see them roaring with energy.

I got up on stage and started talking to my fans , I started to perform baby.

While I was performing my fourth song UP I looked to the side of the stage on the grass area and saw ....

_____________________________________________________________________________

OKAY HERE IS THE DEAL HEHE

you want the second part right now ,vote vote vote (Rape my vote button) haha , I feel like a meany , 

1) one question for you WHAT THE HEC DO YOU THINK JUSTIN SAW???