-Chapter 4- JELENA OFFICIAL ?? /I wanna run, run smash into you

Thanks for your comments and votes :)

just a little update.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Previously

ARE JELENA OFFICIAL??

THE TWO WERE SEEN WALKING OUT OF UN LA ROUGE, NEW FRENCH RESTAURANT IN TOWN.

Amazed by the headline, I had to continue reading, opening the magazine I immediately flipped to page nineteen and there, .... there I saw everything I needed to see to make me have a mental break down.

FROM OUR SOURCES WE CAN SEE THAT SELENA AND JUSTIN HAD JUST COME FROM A DINNER DATE HOLDING HANDS, IF YOU LOOK TO THE PICTURE ON THE RIGHT YOU CAN SEE .................

Olivia POV

As I continued reading the magazine my eyes landed on the picture, I was having a mental break down before, but I regained my composure again, and now I'm back to MENTAL BREAK down stage again.

That picture

1) Answered the question I have been worrying about.

2) The picture just explains everything.

3) My heart is slowly tightening, as it is tightening the pain is becoming unbearable.

I cannot take it anymore I did what I should have done a long time ago RUN, If I had run I would never have had to come across this magazine, I would never have had to experience this sharp pain in my heart, it was like someone was holding a knife and was stabbing me repeatedly, over and .............. over and ........over again.

Running away, where to? I do not know, possibly where ever my legs wanted to take me. With every step I took my heart race quickened, every tear that dropped I cleansed my soul, each image that popped up in my head with him I tried to erase it, and now as I fall just to let you know I have fallen in love with him.

........................................................................................................................

Justin POV

If you are wondering whether I asked Selena, I did, the smile that off loaded on her face just made me smile as well, it makes me glad to know that I have her in my life. Things ran smoothly until she received a call and had to leave in a quick hast.

____________________________________________________________

Flash back

"Selena"

I gulped was I really ready for all of this, I am giving her my all here I am promising her that no matter what I will be here for her, I'm ready, I'm sure JB C'MON you are the man *Ushers voice*

"yes sweetie" she answered me. I went down on one knee, I do not know why, guessing my gut instincts decided to kick in, thankfully at the right time.

Right now the whole restaurant was dead silent everyone's eyes were on me and Selena, it is my time now or never. "Selena *gasps* you know that we have been going out for a while now, I have learned to grow with you and love you (I brought out the pink little ring box and opened it, she gasped and looked at in awe) and this ring here symbolises the love that we share, and I promise you that I will always be here for ...."