Ain't no way we can be friends :(

HOMIES this is a very short chappy i think :@

_________________________________________________________________________________

Olivia POV

His lips smashed onto mine , at first I was in shock so I didn't kiss back , our lips were moving in sync with each other this felt soooo right , but something was telling me NO, NO , STOP but I couldn't, I tried ,  just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Justin POV

I smashed my lips onto Olivia's lips , her lips are so soft , I was enjoying this way to much, I tried to stop but I just couldn't bring myself to do it , I removed my lips from her's and just looked at her beautiful brown orbs , I couldn't read her facial expressions, I was trying my best to read her , all I could read was BLANK .

Before I could even bring myself from day dreaming mode , I recieved a mighty SLAP across my face, my hands shot up to my cheek and rubbed it .

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WAS DOING " Olivia screamed at me , I don't know whether I was wrong but ,I swear she was enjoying that kiss just as much as I was. I was about to open my mouth and speak when I got cut off " Justin just save it " she spat at me .

I really wanted to know what her problem was , I tried to get a hold of  her arm , but she just flung my arm away like she had done at the air port , I needed to know what was wrong why she was acting like this " Livs why are you acting like th........" I got cut off in the middle of my sentence again.

" Justin do you really, really really want to know why" i nodded my head "because , I am your "friend" you are with that slu.... I mean Selena, and you have officialy lost all rights to call me Livs " I forgot honestly , I forgot I had a girlfriend :s.

I just stared at her , and watched her re-enter her bedroom while slamming the door , I went to the living room and sat down on the couch, what have I done , I ran my fingers through my hair , I had only just got Livs I mean Olivia , to start talking to me and this is what I do uggh , I stood up and started pacing , WHAT IF SHE TELL'S SELENA she is gonna go all ape shit on me , but I could not help but feel some sparks in that kiss , when I kiss selena it dosen't feel like that it never does .

I sat down , I have messed up big time , I went to Selena today and

Flash Back

I ran after her into her suite , I was to late she slammed the door in my face I began to knock on the door " SELENA, SELENA LET ME I....." she opened the door this sent my flying into her suite , she crossed her arms and looked at me .

" What do you want " she spat at me , what did I do wrong ??

"Sel I don't know what I did , but i'm very sorry" I pleaded with her.

" Justin, save it , honestly , I never ask for too much in our relasionship do I ??"  She flung her arms in the air " All i wanted to do was spend a little time with you but NO " She spat at me while sitting down on her sofa, I went over to her to sit down.

"Sel i'm really sorry I just needed -- some time with my friends I..........." before I could even finish I got cut off again " SO I'M NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU HUUH" she screamed at me while crossing her arms.

" Sel , you are important to me , don't you ever say something like that again " I said while stroking her soft cheek , somethings not right , I'm really trying to think but I just can't figure out what it is .

She looked up at me with a smile spread across her face and pecked me on the Lips "  awwwww Justy that's so sweet" she said to me ,we just continued staring at each other ,I smashed my lips onto hers , and next thing you know BOOM , CLOTHES were flying every where ,and we was on our way to her bedroom , and I don't need to explain what happened next , we kind uuhh-we kinda , did II- I mean made love with each other , but we did use protection , so theres nothing to worry about .

End of Flashback

This has got to be the most f****d up thing i have ever done in my life , not only did i make love to Selena , I KISSED MY BEST FRIEND in one night , on the same night , i hope this is all a bad dream ,and I will wake up any minute and everything would be o.k .

And i wish we never did it,

And i wish i never loved it,

And i wish i never felt so deep in love with you,

and now there ain't no way we can be friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HOMIES , i think this has gotta be the most tense chappy i've written ;p

1) UH OH what do you think about Justins situation??

2) What will Selena do if she finds out about what went down with Olivia and her maynn??

3) What will happen if Olivia finds out about Selena??

FOLKS <<<<< haha i never use that word just felt it was needed . I'ma leave it all up to you too judge .do you think that things will work out ??

MOST IMPORTANT THING, I will upload next on friday, I have to study , study for my exams that are coming up so bear with me please :D