"It's business related." Seungmin states.

Jeongin growls at Seungmin again, jumping when the Fae suddenly turns into a frog.

"The heck?" Hyunjin takes a step back, pulling Felix behind him.

Chan and Wonpil look over, frowning when they notice Seungmin is gone.

Chan looks down, noticing the frog on the floor. "Jisung, you have three second."

All they hear is a giggle coming from behind Chan as Seungmin turns back to normal again.

"What the frick?" Seungmin looks around, feeling his own body to make sure he is back to normal. "What did you do?" He glares at Felix.

"I did nothing. I can't do fae magic." The blond pouts.

Seungmin rolls his eyes, turning around to Wonpil. "You want me to stay in a house with these people?"

"What?" Hyunjin and Felix let out at the same time.

Wonpil sighs. "Chan is currently the only one who can take you in buddy. You will be fine."

Seungmin scoffs, shaking his head. "I can come with you."

"You can't and you know that. I promise Chan and Minho will take good care of you." Wonpil smiles at his son, his hand resting on the younger boy's shoulder. "Please Seungmin, I will be back as soon as possible."

Seungmin sighs, hugging his father as he doesn't want him to leave.

Hyunjin and Felix stare at them in shock before looking up at Chan confused, wanting answers.

Chan sighs, looking at the boys. "Go to the living room, please?"

The boys just nod, walking to the living room, confused at what is going on.

"Hyung? Why do you keep adopting children?" Jisung pops up next to Chan, looking at Wonpil and Seungmin.

Chan looks down at the boy. "He just needs a place for a few weeks."

Jisung frowns. "He was rude to Lix."

"Give him a chance?"

Jisung stays quiet, not giving Chan an answer.

Wonpil sighs, patting Seungmin's hair. "I promise I will be back soon."

Seungmin pouts, clinging onto his father.

"Come on Minnie, you like Chan." Wonpil tries to pull Seungmin away from him a little, looking at his son.

"Okay..." Seungmin lets go of his father. "Please don't be gone long."

Wonpil smiles. "I promise."

Seungmin hugs Wonpil once again before turning to Jisung.

Jisung rolls his eyes. "Follow me." He guides Seungmin into the house like Chan instructed him to do earlier that day.

Felix bites his lip as he watches Seungmin help Minho hang up decorations for the birthday party. He still feels uneasy around the other even if it had been over a week since Seungmin started living with them. He kept commenting about how fae's shouldn't call other species family or how he shouldn't be friends with the others.

Hyunjin lays a hand on Felix's shoulder, smiling at the younger. "Excited?"

Felix just shrugs, looking back at his homework.