Bubble (The Dragon of Inazuma)

As Kiran was busy looking through his laptop for the next universe to watch, he threw the dice he was playing with and the result being 6-4. Kiran groaned and burned the dice with his powers as the laptop let out a small hum and Kiran took a glance and his eyes widened at the result," Oh this should be fun..."

Meanwhile, the girls of Teyvat were seen with their weapons drawn as they were preparing to attack Kafka, in regard to the previous viewing - and she was clearly well aware of the danger behind as she had her guns at hand, ready for what's to come. However, before blood could even be shed - Kiran immediately shouted from the projection booth.

"ALL RIGHT - BACK TO YOUR SEATS! ALL OF YOU!"

Everyone jumped when they heard his shout as mutters of apology were heard from Kiran as he could be seen fixing the megaphone. The girls were looking back and forth between their host and Kafka, who sticked her tongue out mockingly as she knew she wouldn't waste any bullets right now. The girls just begrudgingly returned to their seats.

"All right, for our next universe - we're making a comeback to the world of the yakuza. But with a slight difference - this is gonna take place before Aether's rise as the Fourth Chairman of the Clan."Kiran told to everyone, earning him various interested looks, especially from the world of Teyvat as they were interested to see what misadventures Aether's been in before his rise as a chairman.

"This will not show much, but think of this as a trailer."Kiran reminded everyone as he pressed the button on his laptop.

[The scene begins with a sight of Aether walking through the city of Inazuma at night. He was wearing a simple black suit with a white polo for his insides as "Bubble" by Shōnan no Kaze can be heard playing in the background]

The girls of Teyvat all sighed with a smile when they once again saw their man on the screen - no matter what universe he's in, the girls are still infatuated with Aether and nobody else but him...

"Hm... So what was Aether before he became chairman?"Diluc asked and sent Kiran a curious look. What exactly was Aether before he attained such a powerful rank in the Clan?

"Um... Well, he was the captain of the Majima Family before he became the Fourth Chairman."Kiran replied as everyone looked surprised that Aether was the captain of the Mad Dog's family," He became the Fourth Chairman under sensible circumstances..."

"Hm? How?"Jing Yuan asked, wondering how a captain became a chairman of a Clan.

"It's under the last will and testament of Ayaka and Ayato's father,"Kiran said and everyone's eyes widened upon the mention of the Kamisato sibling's father," He wrote that Aether should be his next successor after learning of his trials and tribulations around Inazuma."

"Interesting..."Ayato muttered, wishing to know more on why their father chose Aether to be the next chairman.

[It then showed Aether walking up a flight of stairs before stopping in his tracks before showing someone smoking a cigarette in their mouth. Aether was then looking down on something with his face in deep thought before it showed Aether taking a shower then showing Aether screaming up in the air as the Fatui soldiers who surrounded him back off]

"Hm? And what happened to my comrade over here?"Tartaglia asked when he saw that last part of Aether being surrounded by Fatui Skirmishers, interested to see what Aether did to those soldiers.

"They did something that pissed him off."Kiran simply replied.

Wanderer scoffed," Oh geez, and let me take a guess, what they did caused the downfall of the Fatui?"

Kiran bit his lip and chose not to reply...

All the riff-raff on Saturday night

Lambada dancing is so uncool, right?