The Yakuza's Guide To Babysitting Feat. Goro Majima (Interlude Chapter)

[The scene begins with a ship sailing towards Liyue as Ayaka can be seen looking at the view in front of the ship as Aether approached from behind]

The girls were ticked once again - man, these girls sure get easily pissed when they see Aether around a different woman besides them, right?

Aether gulped - Why can he hear Pledge of Demon coming from a mile away....?

Aether:How's the view there, darling?

[Ayaka chuckled]

Ayaka:You and your sweet way of words, Aether-san...

Aether:And Majima calls me the Sweet Talker of Inazuma.

[Aether and Ayaka chuckled simultaneously]

Ayato could only whistle at the interaction between his sister and Aether - oh, how he wished that his version of his sister and Aether would finally settle down together....

Thoma pulled out a banner that says GET MARRIED ALREADY! - Ayato wrote this, not me, and spread it for everyone to see.

CRACK!

Eula's grip on her arm-rest tightened, to the point that it broke as her eyes twitched. Not just her, but to every girl who's ever known Aether...

"It should have been me... Not her..." Miko muttered menacingly, thinking of countless ways to get rid of Kamisato Ayaka and having Aether all to herself.

Aether could feel his life hanging on a thread at the moment....

Aether:Anywho, we're getting close now. Excited?

Ayaka:I wish I could relax, but... I'm worried. Are we really fine with leaving Ayumi behind? Not that I'm concerned about leaving her to the Clan, but... What if something happens to her while we're gone?

[Aether cups Ayaka's cheek before planting a small peck on Ayaka's forehead]

Ayaka smiled and covered her blush with her fan at the sudden exposure of affection that Aether showed her. It seemed they were really close in that world...

The girls' jaw dropped and their eyes twitched before a look of anger made its way on their faces as they are now even more hellbent on having Aether for themselves.

Aether:Hey, it's all right - she'll be all right. Majima's taking good care of our daughter, and I'd be damned if anything happens to our little one.

Ayaka:I guess you're right... I'm worrying a bit too much. I should lighten up a bit.

Aether:That's the spirit, dear. I don't wanna see you frowning throughout this entire trip.

[Ayaka giggles]

Ayaka:Who knew that the Dragon Clan's chairman could be so nice?

Aether:Hey! I am nice!

Ayato and Thoma could only laugh at the interaction between Ayaka and the Traveler, which begs the question - when?

Keqing pouted and looked down, not in seething jealousy, but rather, in saddening jealousy.

"I wish Aether could treat me like this if I were his wife..."She told herself, which has heard by most of the girls.

"His wife? Heck no, cat girl - I call dibs first, and besides, I met him first in his travels!"Amber argued, and that was what was needed to spark a conflict in this room.