Bonus Chapter: Alexander's Defeat

(Archie's POV)

I walked through our shared castle doors after meeting with some beastmen to craft Stella's wonderful inventions and objects. Stella...What a beautiful name. I had a big smile on my face and was in a rather good mood with our potential mate in my thoughts. 

Alexander turned to see me and I could tell he was not in a good mood which was not an uncommon acuriance for him. He was none as the grumpy unpleasant one of the group. However, I believe it's due to his antisocial personality and the fact he is forced to take over most of the responsibilities of the Deer clan despite being the fourth prince and weakest of his siblings, only having two stars. But Alexander was none to be the most responsible and the most gifted in healing. 

"Why are you happier than usual?" He said grumply.

"Stella, Is why" I Said with a big smile that only made Alexander even more unhappy.

"And who is Stella?" He asked.

"That's the best part, She is the goddess you helped at the celebration." I watched as Alexander froze and then grew red.

"I told you not to go anywhere near her!" He yelled.

"What's with all the yelling?" Oliver said appearing out of nowhere.

"He got in contact with the female I warned you guys to avoid." He yelled angrily.

Oliver's tail started to wiggle in excitement "Really? What she's like? Do you think we have a chance?" He asked.

"Oliver!" Alexander yelled.

"She's just as kind, intelligent, and amazing as you think and I do think we have a chance but it will take time to pursue her mates. Though if we prove useful, I do believe we can be accepted." I said.

"Oh and why do you think she would accept us?" Alexander asked sarcastically.

"Well mister negative, because she stood up for me against a nasty female and said she would take all three of us despite our strength. " I said proudly.

he seemed shocked but stayed  unmoved " So she could have been doing it as a show." 

"I guess we will find out because I'm helping her craft some things for her new home that's being built and look for the best people to help make her dream home," I said.

"Why you?!" Alexander said but then stopped and I watched the stubborn deer finally give up. "Fine! but if it goes badly don't you two come crying to me." He said storming out of the room. Oliver and I grinned in victory as we knew it was hard for Alexander to admit that he wanted to be her mate as well.