"Don't mind it, you are my bestfriend too",I cup her cheeks and she sniff while nodding her head.

"Woah! Uncle really made it unforgettable", She says with amusement lingering in her tone."indeed",I says trailing my fingers on the bar counter.

"Do you want some?",she asked and I shook.

"I don't drink and I think I never will",I chuckle."Don't be boring Mei, learn to enjoy life even in a bad way because that's how everything works and drinking is not a sin though",she said and I watch bartender pour some shots.

"Ok as you wish but I'll drink",she shrug and drink in one go.

Damn!

Party is going well, everyone is enjoying food and drinks and some are dancing and talking. Moon is shining and it's light enter through window and kisses my face, today can never be better. Taesin is not here, maybe he is still angry or I didn't notice him because I was busy with my friend who is now half drunk.

Unconsciously I turn on my phone and touch Mingyu's number, I just needed to talk with him, its feels like I have not talk to him for so long.

He picked up in 2 sec like he was waiting for my call."Hey love!",he says in a soft tone and I melted. My comforter.

"Hey",I whisper.

"I thought you forget me after meeting you old friends ,huh?",he chuckle in his deep voice and i bite my lower lip and I don't know how, while walking I reach someone's room but for now its doesn't matter everyone is enjoying party.

"How can I forget you? You were always there for me when no one was Mr.Cocktail",I grin and I can feel him sigh.

"Don't call me that Mei",he groan and he never take my name until he is serious, so I shut my mouth.

"Ok, then why don't you stop calling love?",I ask with raised eyebrow." I just can't help and what's wrong with calling you that you can also call me love, baby, Jagiya, I will not mind",he says and I roll my eyes.

"Um...I'm okay with Mr.Handsome",I giggle.

"What were you doing?", he ask.

"Celebrating my 18th birthday",I said.

"Do you know Nick and Noah started dating?",he ask." What the- seriously they were enemies! How did this happen? They were always ready to kill eachother!",I gasp.

"Maybe it's enemies to lovers story",he chuckle and hum.

"Ok Mei, enjoy your day and let me know when you are free so that we can talk",Mingyu speak."Yeah, By Mr.Handsome",I chuckle and cut the call.

"Mr.Handsome?",I hear a deep voice echoed in my ear and turn around feeling the someone's presence behind my back."Sin",my voice barely come out as he was too close and my eyes widened at what I just said.

He tilted his head.

"What did you just said?",he ask in smooth voice and I shook my head."I'm sorry it just come out by itself",I apologise thinking it would make him angry.

"Say that again",he ordered in warning tone.
"I'm sorry",I says as my lips tremble, I don't want to break down.

"Don't make me repeat myself Mei",he growl on my mouth.

'Atleast give me some space' I wanted to say but didn't.

"Sin",I whisper softly and he shut his eyes before opening it again and lock with mine.
"From now on you will call me this, understand?",he step closer and I back up against the wall.

"I-",I get cut off by him.

"From now on I am your sin",he said raspily and breathed out near my lips."And you know people with Sin need to get punished hm?"my breath hitch when his lips touch my cheeks.

"T-Tae-".

"Don't you dare!",he warned.

"S-Sin",I said and pushed him.

What is he doing?

I look him through my lashes, he pull out a rectangular box from his pocket."Its your birthday gift",he said and open the box and put the pendant on my neck.

His hot breath hit my neck and I feel shiver on all over my body, I breathe out when he back away.

I look in my phone camera and admire the pendant but suddenly I remember something and instantly look up at him

I look in my phone camera and admire the pendant but suddenly I remember something and instantly look up at him."I can't take it",I gasp.

"Why?",he poke his cheeks.

"Back then Bub said that she bought it for your future wife so, I...can't take it",I was about to take it off but he grip my hand and jerk me towards him.

"That's why I am giving you this Mei why are you so naive?",he stare in my eyes while caressing the thing on my neck.

I frown.

"What do you mean? I am not your wife",I says in confusion,he smirk and lean close.

"Yes, you are not my wife",he said and I nod."yet",he continues and I stop at my place. "What do you mean?",I ask in horror.

"I mean what you are thinking",he kiss my earlobe and I back away."i am your sister, how can you say that?",I look at him with my glossy eyes.

He is messing up everything.

"Come down to cut the cake, everyone is waiting",he said and walk out of the room leaving me dumbfounded.

A man who never talked to me is talking about making me his wife. How can he think something down like this? Doesn't he have shame?

A/N
Hey lovelies! It's been long right? I am actually busy with my exams. I hope you liked the chapter and if you are excited for next part don't forget to vote(; 🥀