2

"Mei you know when you were small you loved to eat with my hand mostly and your your mother used to glare at us",bubs laugh and I give her a fake smile.

I don't feel good, I dunno why? The continuous invisible piercing gaze all over my body is making me uncomfortable. It's 15th time I am looking around to see of someone is starting at me.

"Are you looking for someone?",she ask and i shook my head quickly.

"Don't mind her she is just....weirdo",Jun blurted while shoving snacks bubs gave us. Foodie!

"Don't speak while eating. Who knows maybe food get stuck in your air pipe and you die",I roll my eyes at a boy who glare at me.

"I need to make a call, I'll be right back",I look at her who quickly rushed out. I sigh and switch on the phone.

"How's everything going love?"

I look at the message my bestfriend send and smile. Mingyu, he is the only one I can trust blindly. I type and click the send button.

"Fine, I guess"

"Boyfriend?",I look over my shoulder at Jun smirking at me wiggling his brows.

"Bestfriend",I smile with my done face.

"Oh, nice. I'm really happy that you have at least one friend",Jun pout and I laugh at his silliness. "What!?",he gasp.

"You look ugly",I laugh and he clenched his jaw.

I gulp when he shove his hand in the spicy chips packet and wave them in air. I widened my eyes.

"No, Jun! Look I'm really sorry I was just joking!",I plead but he smirk and pace forward.

"Jun! I said I'm sorry!! I was just kidding around, it's spicy and my skin can't bear spiciness! It'll hurt",I run in horror.

"You dare to call me ugly? Now bear",he run in direction making me scare. I get off the couch and jump to another and when he was about to touch me I jump behind and fall on floor.

I get up and ran to the main door.

"Jun ple-",I whimpered when my back hit someone's chest. I look at Jun who gulp and put his hand behind quickly.

I frown and turn my head to the front and my eyes widened, for a second my breath hitched and I feel strange feeling all over my body.

"Taetae?",I whisper.

But did I mentioned that he was giving different vibes. The feeling of warmth I feel near him was nowhere, the comfort in his eyes is not present and his soft eyes were more like cold enough to make me gulp

He stare at me from head to toe then his gaze fall on my face checking out my face. I shift uncomfortably at my place as his gaze was hard and piercing.

His eyes fall on down and I followed, my breath hitched, he is staring at my cleavage which was slightly visibly by my continuous running, I fixed strap of my spaghetti green crop top and cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Oh, Taesin",I turn my head at sudden voice and my eyes pop out.

Two TaeTae?