Part-19

Aarya was shocked to hear Mahi's angry confession. It made her happy to learn Mahi's feelings but also reminded of Harshad's anger in the past and how much pain it had caused her. She started to back off breathing heavily, feeling a whirlwind of emotions swirling inside her!

Mahi realises her distress and takes a step closer to her and gently wraps his arms around her! Aarya couldn't hold back any longer, the tears welled up in her eyes. She buried her face in his chest as she broke down, her sobs echoing in the quite night. He rubs her back to calm her down.

Mahi held her tightly and gently stroking her hair. She was torn between the history repeating itself and happiness to hear his confession.

As he stroked her hair he softly whispered,

"Its okay Aarya! I am here for you! I didn't mean to put you in spot like that! I am so sorry Aarya! I never planned for you to know this way!"

After a while when Aarya calmed down a bit, she looked up from the hug and said,

"Mahi, I have been through alot in the past! I have been hurt before and it left me hurt and broken. I don't doubt you, but I am scared what it might do to me! I am terrified of being vulnerable again, of trusting someone with my heart!"

Mahi nodded in empathy, trying to understand what she is saying!

Her voice quivered as she continued,

"I don't want to hurt you Mahi! I have seen what love can do, how it can turn into something dark and suffocating. I am afraid to fall in love, of history repeating itself!"

"Aarya, it's okayy. I understand. There is no rush! Take your time no one's forcing you!" He said in a soft soothing voice, wiping her tears with his thumb.

Aarya continued, her voice wavering slightly.

"I do care alot about you Mahi, and I really enjoy your company. I am not sure if I would be able to love you the way, you deserve! I am broke Mahi, I don't want to drag you in my trauma!" She said breaking the hug and she ran to her room.

Aarya enters the room looking for Virat.

"Bhaiii?"

She calls but doesn't get any response and starts panicking

"Bhai?"

"Haan bachha I am in the bathroom, two minutes bas!"
Virat comes out and aarya runs to him she hugs him and starts crying in virats arms

"What's wrong bacha? Tell me!" He says stroking her hair.

"Bhai, I don't know! I am scared of everything. I have missed you so much! I am so scared of loosing you! Please never leave me and go! I'll always need you bhai, I'll always need you!" She said sobbing.

Virat gets scared seeing her this way

He caresses her head and makes her look at him.

"Baccha kya hua hai tell me I am not going anywhere kiddo now tell me what happened."

"Aarya bachha what's wrong? Say something you are scaring me!"

"Bhai I don't wanna get close to anyone or let anyone close to me except you bhai pls I just can't"

She starts crying hard

"Aaru bachha what's wrong in making new friends or getting close with someone I am always there but aur bhi to koi chahiye naa baba."

"Nahi bhai mujhe aur koi nahi chahiye pls bhai I can't."

"Okk first of all stop crying." He says and hands her a glass of water and makes her sit on the bed

"Ok Aarya who does this someone refer to ?"

"No bhai it's nothing just I don't want anyone except you!"

"Ok and can I ask why?"

"Cause everyone isn't like u bhai they will leave me at some point in life. And also I can't open up with anyone except you. So I don't wanna break their heart or hurt them bhai. Aaj tak na betrayals kafi dekhe hai, and you are the constant in my life jo mere sath hamesha se hai, never left me no matter how much I screw up! Isiliye Bhai, sab chod ke chale jate hai! I can't be close to such people! I just want you Bhai!" She said breaking down.

"It's okay Kiddo calm down!" He said hugging her, he carrassed her hair and kissed her head.
She stayed in that hug.

Mahi who had followed her, heard everything.

"I will make her believe in love again! I will bring her out of this and make her enjoy her life like before! I have to talk to Cheeku about this later!" He thought to himself and left!

Here's the update guyss!!!! Hope you guys like it!!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!