Part-10

Rohit was strolling on the streets with the team.

"Rohit, let's prank on Rishu today!" Jaddu said with a mischievous smile.

"Why Jad? Let the guy be in peace na!" Ro said

"This Jaddu always wants to prank people!" Bhuvi said.

"It's fun Bhuvi!" Yuzi said taking Jaddu's side.
Bhuvi rolled his eyes at him.

"Ro let's do na?" Jad requested

"Mahi Bhai dantenge!" Ro said

"It's harmless prank, Mahi Bhai ko mana lenge hum. But please karte hai na!"

"Thike!"
They got happy and Jad started explaining the plan.

As they were discussing Rohit spotted some familiar face lurking near the hotel. He went near to see clearly and got shocked seeing him there.

"It's Harshad! What is he doing here?" He thought. He remembered from the party what happened and how Aarya fell unconscious.

"Guys, you continue with the plan I am going to Virat's room." Ro said and left.

On the way to the room he told the security not to allow that guy inside. Harshad left as he was not allowed.

"You feeling better kiddo?" Virat asked seeing Aarya waking up.
She nodded to it.

He made her drink water. Just then Rohit entered. Seeing Rohit Mahi understood it would be something serious so he thought to take Aarya to terrace.

"Aarya?"

"Yes?"

"Wanna go to terrace for some walk? You will feel better in some air!"

"Okayy!"

He took her to the terrace assuring Virat she would be safe.
As they left Ro sat in front of Virat.

"What's wrong Ro? Everything okay?" Asked Virat seeing him concerned.

"Vi! Actually I saw that Harshad roaming around the hotel. I have told the security not to let him in!"

"Harshad?? That bastard!"

"I saw him at the party, and remembered how she fell unconscious and had a feeling that guy is trouble!"

"Yes he is!"

"What did he do?"

"That guy is a monster Ro! He is inhuman! He is the responsible for Aarya's condition! He....he used to beat her torture her everyday. She is still in trauma because of him. My baby is in pain, suffering all because of him!" He said and broke down.
Ro immediately took him in a hug rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

"Vi, calm down. We will put him behind bars! Let me take care of that meanwhile you stay with her. We will teach him a lesson. Don't worry! I am there!" Said Rohit assuring him.
Virat just kept hugging him.

Meanwhile at terrace:

"Better?"

"Yes! Much better!"

"Mahi?"

"Yes kiddo?"

"How was bhai during these days?"

"He missed you alot! He was miserable, got silent, was not talking to anyone. He was worried about you!" Mahi said

Aarya stayed silent.

"Aarya kiddo talk to him. He is feeling guilty that he couldn't be with you when you needed him the most. That he left you alone!" Mahi said softly.

"Why does he have to feel guilty? He was not at fault, it was my fault! I was the one who broke ties with him completely. He was begging me to not do this but I didn't listen to him which I should have. I was too blind in love." She said tears forming in her eyes.

Mahi wiped them off.

"Don't cry now! Your brother is there with you and is going to be there always no matter what! And being blind in love is quite natural. Talk to him, both of you feel much lighter. Okay Aarya?" Mahi explained her softly.

Aarya smiled at him. She hugged him, which shocked him but hugged her back and patted her head lightly.
After a few minutes they broke the hug and he wiped her tears.

"Let's walk for a while." He said. She nodded. They walked around the terrace.

After leaving from Virat's room Rohit went to his room to think of some plan. He thought to call the team.

After the team entered he asked them to settle down.

"What happened Rohit?" Ash asked being confused as others about sudden meeting.

"This is Harshad, and we need to teach him a lesson! Are you guys in?" Showing them his photo.

"Why Ro bhaiya?" Asked Rishabh

"He was the reason why your Virat bhaiya was so silent and sad!" He said

"We are in Rohit! Just tell us what do we need to do!"

"I have an idea!" Said Jaddu with a mischievous smile.

"We don't want your plans Jaddu!" Said Ash rolling his eyes.

"Let's listen what his plan is first!" Said Jinks siding with him.

"Thank you Jinks! So what if we start with scaring him as fake ghosts?"

"That's a good idea Jaddu!" Ash said

"My ideas are always good!" He said raising a fake collar.

"How should we go about it?" Bhuvi asked

"So..." Jaddu started and explained the plan to them.

"This is good, he is going to learn a good lesson!" Rishu said

"This is just the beginning, we have to make him pay even more!" Ro said

"Yes boss!" Everyone mock saluted.
They left to get ready for plan.

Here Virat went to terrace and joined Mahi and Aarya.

He went and sat beside her and planted  a soft kiss on her forehead.

She rested her head on his shoulder, wrapped her hands around his arm and closed her eyes.
Virat rested his head on hers.

Here is the update finally!! Sorry for being late in updates😣😫

Hope you guys liked it!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!