Part-13

They were sitting on the shore in silence, looking at the beach.

The silence was broken by Aarya.

"I met Harsad when he came to my college..as a chief guest!!", He was surprised as she talk about the sensitive yet one of dark chapter of life.

"Kiddo!! No need to, if you aren't comfortable!!", He said even though he wanted to hear. The reason was unknown to him why he wanted to know even when Virat hasn't mentioned anything clearly...!!! He has known things in fragments.

"I want to Mahi!! Please!!", She said...and he just holds her hand while assuring her with his eyes.

"Harshad..was a chief guest..!! I was participating in the fest that day!! I had always admired Harsad...for all the achievements, he had at a young age!! And..since he had studied in that college, so he was well known to everyone!! After my participation, I won that competition!! He was very impressed!! When the fest ended, I found him standing beside his car, waiting for someone...until he made it clear that it was me he was waiting for!! Like everyone, I felt over the cloud with the attention he showered upon me. I was after all a teen, who just entered into her adulthood. After that meeting, we kept on meeting. There was certain comfort between us..that made me...fall for him!!", Arya was totally lost in the past, while he couldn't help..but felt something stirred in his heart hearing her words.

He looked at her...!! The sun rays were falling upon her...and that made time stop for Mahi. He came out of his thoughts and looked away hearing her speaking again.

"What's wrong with him!?", He thinks but then tried to focus on her words again.

"I...got so close with him, that I became dependent upon him!! He suddenly became an indispensable part of my life... someone with whom I started my day with... someone I wanted to return to, at the end of the day. And one day.....he proposed to me!! I was on cloud nine.. thinking it would be the best day of my life!! I decided to tell Bhai about our affairs....but Bhai... denied us!!"

Flashback:

Aarya was packing her bags when Virat came.

"Where are you going kiddo? Why pack bags?"

"Bhai, I am marrying Harshad!"

"Bacha please don't, he is not a good guy, I told you before also, all this is just a drama to trap you!"  Virat begged

"No bhai, it's your concern for me that is speaking, but trust me he is a good guy!"

"Bacha, listen to your bhai, he is trapping you! I won't let you go!"

"You will have to, let me go bhai please!" She half yelled.

"NO!"

"I love him Bhai!! You are just being elusive of this fact!! I tried to make you understand, but you are adamant!! I can't live without him Bhai...I am sorry", she said and left from there...not realising that she is breaking the relation with the one who has prioritised her since childhood...who has fulfilled her every wish!!

"You choose Harshad over your Bhai Aarya!! Was I lacking somewhere?!", He asked to noone while sobbing.

He was broken. How can her sister defy him, for someone she claims to love only for few months.

Flashback end

"Even after Virat bhaiya denied us and warned me we...we flew away!" she said with guilty tears, making Mahi rub her arm.

"Initially, everything was too good!! But, slowly... Harshad started getting angry on little things... the irrelevant things!! I thought it was his work pressure!! But his anger soon turn into physical torture!! He used to beat me...on irrelevant things....!! If I add more salt, then he will beat me...if his friends talk with me, then he will beat me!! He was extremely possessive, which made him more toxic!! He kept me caged in that house, never let me go anywhere!! With all the pain he inflicted upon me, my love for him faded...!! I was only left as a thing which gave his sadistic nature pleasure. The person with whom I wanted to fulfill my dream, suddenly became the nightmare for me Mahi!!", She said and broke into tears making Mahi pull her in a hug.

He ruffled her hair..!! "It's okay Arya!! Everything has ended!! Your suffering has ended!!", He said at the same time feeling her pain equally.

He separated her from the hug and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead.

He takes her hand in his and kisses it, while enveloping it in his both hands.

"Aarya!! You need to start a new life now!! You need to forget things!!"

"It's not easy Mahi!! When you give someone your everything and that person breaks your trust, it hurts...!!", She said making him look at her with an unreadable expression.

"Do you...still love him!?", He asked unknowingly in daze.

"I...I don't!! How can I?? I think...my hate and scare has overpowered my every emotion for him!!", She answered... making his heart calm. He ruffled her hair, and she suddenly leaned on his shoulder, looking at the sunset.

Mahi kissed her forehead from side..and aside her flicks in that position only, making her look at him.

She straightened herself, still looking in his eyes...!! His hands caress her cheeks...and it suddenly slid down her necks, which she clutched.with her own hands.

He looks into her deep eyes, making her lost in his orbs as well.

He moves closer to her and kisses her cheeks.

His breath fanned around her lips.. making her close her eyes.

"Mahi!! It's morning!!", He comes out of his thoughts hearing a distant voice. For god knows how long he was lost in her eyes. He started imagining things.

"Yeah, yeahh! Good morning." Mahi greeted

"Good morning!" Aarya greeted.

"Let's go back! Virat would be waiting!" Mahi said

"Yup! Didn't even realise we were here the whole night!" She said

They went towards the car and it was a silent journey. On the way back she fell asleep.

On reaching the hotel, he carried her to her room. He admired her, how cute she looked while sleeping!

The door was open so he entered and saw Virat waiting for them. He put Aarya down and made her sleep properly. Virat gave a sigh of relief seeing them safe.

"Where were you guys?"

"Sorry Cheeks, we were at the beach! Everything is fine! Don't worry!"

"You didn't come back the whole night, I started getting worried!"

"I was going to come back early only but she was enjoying at the beach, so didn't have the heart to tell her to go back!" Virat nodded at it.

"Thank you Bhai, for making her enjoy her life! It is so difficult to see her suffer and sad all day!" Virat said

"I understand kiddo!" Mahi said and took him in a hug.

"Now go and sleep." Mahi said and left.

Virat sat beside Aarya and stroked her hair, and bent down and kissed her forehead.

He slid beside her and slept and in sleep Aarya turned around and put her arm around his waist and cuddled to him and slept more comfortably. He held her close and slept praying to God to keep her safe.

Updated!!! Hope you guys like it!!!!!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!