Chapter 4: tried to stay away

Start from the beginning

He suddenly stopped and looked at me. Wait? Did I said it out loud. He let go of me and kept his hands in pockets.

Gemini: Lets meet in cafeteria then and don't you dare make any excuses cuz if you didn't come I am going to make it difficult*clenching his fist*

Should I be scared? Heck yeah.. I still don't get it why does he have to act so childish. I really wanted to smack his face and scream at him but I kept it all to myself and walked away to my classes.

*after classes*

I couldn't even concentrate. Why? Well because I was battling to myself if I should go to canteen or not. As much as don't want to go , I didn't want his suspensions to arise. Letting a sigh and taking a deep breath I walked to the canteen.

So I should go and clear off the things with him. In this way maybe he will leave me alone . Come on Fourth, for a peaceful life lets do it. I walked into the cafeteria and found him in a table. Is he waiting for me?

Gemini: So you came.*smirking*

Whats with the smirk. And if you leave giving a warning like that, of course I had to come.

Fourth: Yeah. I told you that I am not ignoring you

Gemini: Great!! Order then. My treat

Fourth: No P.. You should complete what you wanted to talk with me.

Gemini: Oh we have completed already. I just want to have a normal talk like friends.

Friends? FRIENDS? When did I be a friend to him?

Fourth: a-hah?

Gemini: Yup we are friends so tell me about yourself or should I tell you about me?

Fourth: yeah..

Gemini: This feels weird cuz I never described myself to anyone. So u know my name already. I am studying BASCII, 2nd year. I live with my older brother and my parents, they are in business meeting to America. We are the richest people here so everyone kinda worships us. We invest 50% in this university. I like to do everything. I am sports captain, singer in band . I guess this much nothing else.

While he was going on and on, I looked at him in disbelief. Just this much? Bro how rich is he? Oh yeah the richest .

Fourth: I- I  am Fourth , an orphan living with my uncle and aunt. Currently living with my cousin in his apartment. I am a scholar freshman, studying  Law. 

Gemini: Thats all?

Fourth: Yeah we don't have an properties like you and I work in a flower shop near our apartment.

Gemini: Sucks to be you i guess. I can't think of working and studying .

I can hear a hint of disgust. Bruh- not everyone is born with a golden spoon.

Fourth: Well if you need to live , you gotta work.

Gemini: Anyways as you are my friend, you need to hangout with us.

Fourth: That wont be necessary P'. Thank you for talking with me but I think its better to stay like this. I am not rich like you all and I don't want to feel all the stares every time. Hope you understand.

Gemini: Are you sure? Everyone dies to be around me.

Fourth: Well I want to be alive and I am not everyone. So I will head out first.

I stood up furiously and walked out ignoring all the stares. Who the heck does he think he is? If it wasn't for his parents money, he wouldn't even be here.