Decision

Thanks for voting 😁

The knot was tied.

Shivaay couldn't help but feel tears being generated within his eyes as he watched her smile at him like that. She looked completely emotional right now, the smile reached her eyes for the curves her lips made were seriously engaged in triggering her stagnant tears to roll down on her cheeks soon. Both kept staring at each other until shivaay couldn't hold back, he peeped close and kissed her forehead just below the spot where he had filled her hairline a minute ago. She inturn clasped the dress he was wearing tightly within her fist, taking a moment to feel ecstasy. This second was precious and both didn't want it to  end.

He pulled back slowly when everyone clapped for them. Om and Rudra leapt to share a hug and shivaay was not ready to leave her hand even that time.

R- ohho baiya, she won't vaporize in air now.

Still he didn't, Annika passed a fake glare at him before escaping herself out . John who was standing behind her bent down and clung his hands around her shoulders.

Jo- where will I find a player 2 for my video games now?

She chuckled first , then held his arms and pulled him close to kiss his cheek.

A- you never won anyways .

Jo- annie!

Then they both stood up to get blessings from their parents . Pinky engulfed Annika in her arms and they both shared  a warm hug. Shivaay and Shakthi who watched this from beside looked at each other simultaneously. There was an immediate wink which shivaay made for Shakthi showed a quick thumbs up.

S- I can't live without her Dad!

Shakthi teared up watching his son cry like that lying on his lap.

S- I never knew such things would become this big of  a problem in my life. No, I won't let it win, my love is not that weak dad. I am not that weak.

Shakthi looked at him in confusion while shivaay quickly sat up, his clear face spoke something.

Sh- what are you gonna do shivaay?

S- promise you'd help.

Sh- tell me what's it first.

S- promise me.

Shakthi took a few more minutes before uttering the word.

Sh- promise.

He was soon shocked listening to what shivaay had to say then.

It took three to four days to convince his father into this actually, but shivaay somehow strived to do it . The same day both went to the hospital without making any delay.

Sh- hello Doctor!

' Hey shakthi what a surprise! It's been so long, how are you man? '

Shakthi shook hands with his friend Dr. Khan while shivaay sat quietly staring at the scene eagerly.

Sh- I'm good, how are you?

' Amazing, actually I was planning to visit you this week, to invite your family to my daughter's wedding '

Shakthi and Shivaay watched each other for a second before turning immediately.