Action

This has been in my draft since last year, thought of pushing it. Just a short  story, 5 chapters maybe. Will update when  I have time.

Om smiled automatically after noticing his cheerful brother who looked like he was on a cloud nine this day . Why wouldn't he be ?    A numerous world wars happened between the two families until today,  so many explanations , so many theories they had dealt with to make it possible.  Om knew his family very well , the Oberois have their own customs and belief's to hold onto. A few months back if anyone had told him he'd be standing with his family rooting for an interreligious relationship , he'd have only laughed at them. Not that he disapproves the thought of this connection  , it's the family,  the very friendly , outspoken yet narrow minded elders at his home whom he distrusts . It's not their fault though , the era they were in promoted them with certain limitations which they wanted to cope up with .

Maybe if he himself had been born a 40 ,50 years back , even he would have had the same comments on this topic . It's always the time , Om sighed thanking God for putting him into this somewhat tolerable period.

Evolution in this timeline is easy because , evolution is mandatory .

Harmless  , so just accept it for good .

She seems sweet ,softspoken , simple and many other qualities can follow the list too . Om realized why his brother was so stubborn . He had always been scared his brother would never accept things and move on after his failed  previous relationship  . That phase was the worst of their days .

But after all that , having to see him smiling and laughing all well once again made him feel contented. A big fight is what happened on the very first day when he opened up about being in relationship with a Christian woman , Om still remembers the series of quarrels . Well , he was not there , but he can always imagine what huge chaos could've happened at the other house. Of course,  they had this barrier of religion too . But one thing was for sure , Literally everyone were against it , correction, literally every elder person at home were against it .

Era , period .

It took him a several months to convince them , Om even told his brother once that this task might be unfeasible.  That was how people would react when they try to bring this up . They wouldn't talk for days , and suddenly they would talk too much , and  engage  themselves in big process of convincing the little .

Elders being happy happy and easy going with anything is only possible on TV . Reality is different because they behave as stubborn as the younger ones . Om knew this  because be saw with his own eyes , how both the families reacted putting forth their beliefs and thoughts before anything and everything.

He was brought back from his deep philosophical universe on hearing his brother's call . Om wriggled a bit when he zoned back into this hall here and looked at his brother .

Rudra - lost in Mars?

Om just shrugged his shoulders.

Om - nothing.

R- just wanted to show you this , I've been clicking since they came and look what I found ! He never left her hand for even once , you seen him like this before...like this expressive?

Om- yes , I guess I've seen him like this before. At school when he was with Meera .

R- ohh...but it's the first time for me . I ...I can't believe that he is actually so deep and serious for a girl . I always used to think he was just another businessman who had a boring life without girls without love but ...voila I was wrong .

Om - I think he was rather idle than boring. Waiting for Ms.Annie Veronika aka Annie to happen .

R- you missed something, Annie Veronika aka Annie aka