40• Lázuri Niah Scott

Not edited...

I used to be so in love with going out, but not today.

I jeopardized the Prime Minister's meeting with André for a selfish reason.

He could still go but I don't know how a fake stomachache could stop a mega billionaire from joining the big boys.

Mih wait fih him inna the shower fih run guh ova mih cousin yaad fih collect the Amazon packages.

Fuck fih si mih a get Brianna, har big daughter help to bring what mih couldn't manage.

When shi left, mih grab the box cutter and stoop, goings through every order and throwing the things aside.

I squealed seeing all the exact things I purchased and starts twerking, not caring if the maid saw me.

Old bitch fass.

"And my man, thank you to my man." I laughed, flipping out the credit card he gave me back in the US. It was in my sports bra as I just made more orders before I went out. Fanning my face with it.

"Mhmm hmm." He hums behind me and I fell on my ass. The look on his face scares me.

"Ah... Um..."

He quickly took me up, leaving everything and I'm suddenly laying on the couch.

"How are you feeling?"

"Mih alright." I looked at him weirdly. "Mih drop like two inch from the ground, mih nuh fragile."

"In my eyes, you are." He said as if it was such a big deal.

"That's what you're worried about?"

"What else should I worry about? Please humor me?" He leaned over me while his hand keeps smoothing my stomach.

The fuck.

Suppose mih fart. Mih a dweet from morning an all now one nuh come out inna him presence, ever. Now him wah activate a nuclear silent bomb.

André Pierce nuh love him life.

"I ruined your meeting with the Jamaican Prime Minister." I pointed out.

"He needs me, I don't need him. I'm not the one in need of money."

Wow.

"I made you waste money on the hotel we'll miss out on." I added.

"Your in-law owns the hotel, I wasn't paying for it." He meant Zyair and that's what he starts calling his cousin.

Beefing hard.

"I stopped you from helping my country."

"The Asians will be there instead." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

A true dat. Dih Chinese inna everything.

"There's a charity event the people can benefit from." I continued.

"Your government takes it as their personal donation." He chuckles.

Bloodclaat.

"One is to strengthen the prison security." I glared at him.

"Seventy five percent of the prisoner don't belong in there. The government and world leaders makes the most money off corruption so the biggest criminals are out here." He seems to be getting warmed up and having so much answers.

Talk the things dem.

"You're to sponsor security to stop the drugs and human trafficking ring." I sat up and looked in his face.