[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite

Start from the beginning

isaac breaths out in relief, hugging her back, softly rocking her.

                            °•✿•°

at the night of the rave, isaac was seen standing in front of scott and aurora, scott explaining the plan over to isaac.

"why me?" isaac confusingly asks, taking a syringe that Scott had in his hands.

"him and argent's little enemy game, you know?" aurora smiles, jokingly commenting, which made isaac slightly chuckle.

scott gave her a little frustrating glare. "you know exactly why, they'll ruin everything."

"yeah, yeah, just explain the plan." aurora sighed out.

scott huffed at aurora, then turned to look at isaac.

"okay, look, you better do it intravenously, which means in the vein, when you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here, in the neck is the easiest, so, you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pulled back on the trigger." scott instructed.

"be careful." scott lastly says.

"oh, i doubt it'll hurt him." isaac scoffs.

"no, i mean, you, i don't want you to get hurt." scott then corrects.

isaac frowns at scott, him obviously not accustomed to this behavior from anyone.

isaac's eyes then went to aurora, who smiles at him, his eyes softening at her.

"i think i'll be fine, once she's there." isaac softly smiles at her.

                            °•✿•°

vanessa was seen dancing with some random guy at the rave, his hands roaming all over her body, thinking he was about to get lucky.

vanessa then slid her body away from him, smirking at him in amusement. "did you really think i'd get with you?"

"come on, don't be such a tease, you're so hot." the guy groans, pulling her back.

vanessa smiles, a mischievous look in her eyes.

the guy then felt a sizzling pain on his hands as he touched her.

"what the hell? what did you do to me?" the guy whispers in shock.

vanessa smirks at him. "guess, i'm too hot for you."

vanessa then lightly chuckles, him shaking his hand to get rid of the pain, the girl walking backwards, a look of amusement on her face.

                            °•✿•°

aurora was seen passing through the rave, her green eyes unfortunately catching the sight of isaac, erica and jackson sexually dancing with each other, both of them kissing her neck, then coincidentally isaac caught aurora's eyes, him stopping what he was doing, the girl quickly looked away, as if she was unbothered.

"is someone jealous? well, this is a new look on you?" vanessa teased.

aurora, being distracted by vanessa, didn't notice that erica and isaac had done what that had to do, the lahey debating on if to talk to her, if she'll want to talk to him.

aurora rolls her eyes playfully. "shut up."

"i---why should i be? i shouldn't be jealous, he isn't even mine, you know?" aurora scoffs, shrugging at him.

vanessa smirks knowingly, then her eyes noticed the sight of isaac coming up to them, more specifically aurora.

vanessa smirks. "incoming."

vanessa then walked away as isaac neared them.

"you guys are friends?" isaac asks in shock.

"why? is that bad?" aurora raised a brow at him.

"i didn't say it was bad." isaac quickly says.

"hey, rory, you know, the thing with erica...that was just a plan to get jackson, right?" isaac carefully explains.

"well...wait, why are you explaining anything to me? you don't have to, do whatever you want, kiss whoever you want, not my problem." aurora says in a hostile tone.

isaac then smirks at aurora, the girl frowning at him confused.

"what you smirking at?" aurora confusingly asks.

"you."

"you're jealous, aren't you?" isaac smirks, the lahey cooing her.

aurora felt him touching her face, her slightly moving away from him, making his hand drop.

"i'm not jealous, i mean, what's the reason? why should i be? i mean, it's not like we're together or anything." aurora scoffs, then walking away from him.

isaac desperately stares at aurora, him sighing out as she walked away, aurora heavily breaths out, tears welling up in her eyes, her quickly flicking them away, before they could fall.

"rory." isaac whispers quietly as he saw her walking away.

                            °•✿•°

later on, during the night, derek hale was seen fighting with victoria argent, who had a butter knife in her grasp.

victoria had tried to kill scott, using wolfsbane, but derek got there in time to stop her, now she was trying to kill derek.

the hale man was seen being knocked down, her going for the knife to attack him, but then something unexpectedly happened–––

victoria felt an agonizing pain inflicting in her right shoulder, her screaming out in pain, seeing someone blonde biting into her shoulder.

victoria quickly tried to throw the blonde off, her being successful, but...there was something that was given to her.

victoria breathed heavily, seeing the bite mark on her shoulder.

fear.

for the first time in her eyes.

victoria stares at the blonde, whom she had thrown in the corner.

aurora de lune.

aurora had blood around her mouth, dripping from her chin.

aurora then looks at scott, who gaped at her.

"you're welcome." aurora breathlessly says.

victoria then looked at the mark once again that was slowly healing, angrily and fearfully staring at the teen.

"what did you do?" victoria seethed.

aurora scoffs lightly, then smirked at her.

"enjoy your new life."

                            °•✿•°