the death of me was so quiet

❝𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘❞

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔

there was something to be said about how secrets worked in a small town. everything was known by everyone, but mystery still remained, clouding over every truth someone thought they knew. you couldn't trust anything, or anyone.

the same could be said about VERONICA WILSON.

the quinessential girl next door had plenty of secrets, things that would and could never see the light of day, but the entire town could hardly keep her name out of their mouths on any given day. people looked over their shoulders at her, whispered about her, used her life as a warning to what could happen to someone within the blink of an eye. a warning that anyone could just snap if they were pushed hard enough. it didn't matter how good your life was, tomorrow was never promised.

ronnie had had a life ahead of her once upon a time. she had dreams, and she had friends and relationships that made her life meaningful. she had hobbies, and she went through life with a smile on her face every day, because there was not a single thing for her to dislike about anything. she wasn't easy to please, she was just happy.

it's a story, now. a dramatized tale about how quickly ronnie wilson went from being someone everyone could admire no matter how old or young they were, to the town pariah. how her only defense that night was that she couldn't have done it because she was barely 16. how she asked her friends to have her back, thinking that there would be no doubt about her innocence until they all hesitantly agreed that her story was suspicious. that she'd had a motive. that she was capable of murder.

that night changed everything for ronnie wilson, and for the town of mystic falls. even after ronnie had been shipped off and locked up for her crimes, no one ever forgot about her, or what she did.

no one ever expected ronnie to return to mystic falls, but if there was anything she'd learned in her time away, it was that she couldn't get revenge on someone that was a thousand miles away from her.

ronnie came home with revenge on her mind, and she won't– can't– stop until she gets the truth out.

no one really understands the lengths ronnie is willing to go to prove her innocence. no one but ronnie, and the voice that tells her it will all be worth it in the end.

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
amber heard - veronica wilson
dakota fanning - izzy ryan
nina dobrev - elena gilbert/katherine pierce
kat graham - bonnie bennett
candice king - caroline forbes
tvd cast - themselves
the originals cast - themselves

𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏
violence, ptsd, depictions of psychosis & hallucinations (auditory and visual), teenage girls are insane people (real), nightmares, murder, vampire stuff, toxic relationships, mean lesbian stereotype but she's only mean because of trauma. partial/temporary blindness at times (it will be explained and elaborated on plenty), mentions of schizoprenia (non-derogatory, just in a medical sense), this is going to be somewhat of a horror fic but i've never written horror before so bear with me. this will most likely not be canon bc i couldn't stick to canon if there was a gun to my head. if there is any homophobia in my comments i will humiliate you in front of all my followers.

if anyone comments anything ignorant about amber heard you will be blocked immediately, and i'll literally show up at your house and bite your face off. thanks!