"I know"San replied calmly.

"Do you hate me for it? "

"No. "

"You're so annoying"

"What was the reason this time? " San reached a hand out and gently caressed his cheek with his thumb.

Wooyoung immediately knew what he meant. "I don't know how but his girlfriend found about the abusing and she didn't take it well, obviously. Don't know if she left him for good or she's giving him the cold shoulder for now but whatever it is somehow it became my fault and I just ended up as his punching bag that night and the following one."

"Wooyoung" San looked distraught.

"He's calmed down now. Maybe she forgave him. I don't know."

"Woo, can't we just.... "

"No San. You already know why I haven't reported him and gotten his ass in jail. "

San sighed but let it go. They ended up snorting a packet and thirty minutes later they were high off their asses.

"San"

"Yeah"

Wooyoung moved and rested his head on San's lap."I made a new friend."

"Who is it?"

"Yoona."

San's eyes that had been closed slowly opened but remained looking up at the starry sky."That's the girl you slept with the other night. "

Wooyoung nodded.

"She's nice" he muttered.

Wooyoung shook his head."I feel like she's more than that. "

San then hissed and sat up. "Watch your head"

Wooyoung frowned in confusion but when he looked down he noticed how his head was so close to San's crotch. He blushed and sat up too.

"Sorry."

"I feel a bit bad " San leaned back on his arms.

"Why? "

"I was mean to her that day when she left. "

Wooyoung scoffed. "You've never really been nice to any of the people I hooked up with"

"You weren't exactly nice yourself to her"

"I know. And I feel just as bad. I'm happy we can become friends. "

San nodded half heartedly.

Wooyoung tilted his head to the side, looking at him. "What's with that reaction? I thought you'd be happy for me that I made a new friend and not just clinging to your side like a pest. "

"You're not a pest" San clarified firmly.

"You didn't answer my question. "

"What do you want me to do Woo? Jump for joy and celebrate your new friendship? "

Wooyoung blinked as he watched San speak. He sighed then got on his knees before moving over to straddle San.

San sighed."What are you doing? "

"San'ah? "

"What? "

"What's wrong? "

"Nothing"

"You're lying to me. You've barely looked me in the eyes since we came here and throughout the drive.

He leaned forward and put his hands on Wooyoung's thighs but his head still remained down. "I'm sorry"