Chapter 8

After freeing Raya and Sisu, Namaari arrives and a battle kicks off... Sisu ends up revealing herself as a dragon to the whole group, as well as Namaari, to end the fight... The whole group flees spine, and important conversations happen on board the boat, especially for Sand....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~(Flashback)~~~~~

It was a hot day.... Like most others in this part of Kumandra. But it wasn't a good day like the rest.

I was circled by Dragons, in my hand I still clutched my Book.... I knew this was my end... I couldn't fight it, as much as I wanted to... I knew if I did, there would be no way of ever redeeming myself.

"Just do it..." I said harshly... I felt my heart breaking.

"I'm sorry ??????.... I really am.... But I can't risk lett-"

"No, Pengu... you could... It would only just take some trust...."

He sadly shook his head at me.... I knew he felt remorse for what he was going to do, but it wasn't going to stop him....

In his paws, he held a spear.... Long and beautiful.... I knew it would seal my fate... my doom...

"Then at least tell...... I just...... never mind... make it quick" I growled. I stare down at my book intensely. My thoughts were nothing else but the beautiful dragon I had made this book for.

The feeling of the spear piercing my chest surprisingly didn't hurt that bad.... I didn't feel anything.... My hands and feet were numb and I felt coldness creeping through my body.

The last thing I saw in in the light of the sun, was the beautiful blue book I held in my hands...

I wish I could have given it to her.... told her how much I loved her......

DARKNESS CONSUMED MY WORLD...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sand rubbed his eyes, wiping away the small tears that had built up, hoping nobody noticed.

SAND : "That day, I was sealed away into a Dark world, where only Evil thrives... I was forced to fight there, battling dark horrors beyond imagination, for over five hundred years.... Thankfully, I was sealed away along with all the Divine Dragon Weapons"

RAYA : "Divine Dragon Weapons?"

SISU : "What are those? How come I have never heard of them?"

SAND : "That's because they were never used... and therefore kept secret. Weapons went against what dragons are and represented... Peace and life... So Pengu had them kept hidden and secret, never to be used"

RAYA : "Until you came along"

SAND : "Yes... and they were sealed away with me, alongside my soul, so he would never have to worry about either"

He summons all of the Devine Dragon Weapons and shows them to everyone. The spear that he liked to use, a pair of dual blades, a large two-handed sword, a large ax, a long dagger, a large hammer.... and even a bow.... Each of the weapons looked stunning and deadly...