Taehyung gave him a tight lipped smile, "I'm marrying you anyway in a few days Jungkook, so don't worry about anything much, you can stay here."

Jungkook hummed and sat back tilting his head to side watching his favorite scene on earth, his Taehyung's face. the way now pregnant male would concentrate on his works and crease his forehead when a error got in his way, and every now and then the pink tongue would peek from in between his lips wetting  and glistening them.
Jungkook wished to take the pink tongue into his mouth, his mind wandered to the night they got intimate, how the older male moaned into his mouth while he was busy giving the male pleasure.

Jungkook quickly shooked his head to shrug the erotic thoughts away, it was not time or place to get hard, he had took more than enough cold showers or rubbed himself off for a few time unconsciously remembering the night already .
and now he wishes to be well behaved in front of his to be husband and not being sex deprived guy as he was .

he shrugged those memories away before disappearing into the washroom to freshen himself up with cold water.

when Jungkook came back from washroom he found Taehyung was already sleeping keeping his head on his laptop's keyboard. he shooked his head and came to him.
he saved the works Taehyung was on before closing the laptop and took Taehyung in his arms and bringing him to his room.

Jungkook laid Taehyung down on the bed gently, he took his socks off and his slightly furry sweater he was wearing and covered him with the warm comforter since it was getting colder now a days . he adjusted the room temperature with the remote and looked at Taehyung who was now peacefully sleeping only his head was visible. he was looking so tired. Jungkook run his fingers through the pretty male's hair and giving him a little kiss on the exposed forehead.

"I'm sorry hyung, for everything I'm making you go through."
he sighed and kept his hand on the comforter covered tummy and gave a little smile.
"I hope you are fine baby, don't give papa a hard time okay? I love you but I love your papa a little more, so behave my baby." he again pecked the sleeping before going through the pretty male's cupboard in search of a blanket which he found and took one outside and laid on the sofa. but the sofa was too uncomfortable to sleep on it.

Jungkook contemplated for sometimes before he took a cushion with him and came to bedroom. he took another blanket and spread it onto the floor beside the bed. he laid down and covered himself while watching the sleeping face of his love and slept in the oblivion of the deep night.

...........

Jungkook opened his only when a high pitched shriek reached his ears along with a heavyweight on him. he groans and rubs his eyes, "um what's wrong?" suddenly he remembers where he was and he tried to get up but fell on his back when he was stopped by the weight.

"Taehyung, what are you doing on top of me?" Jungkook asked when he heard a hiss from Taehyung.

"what do mean by what am I doing? what the hell are doing here on the floor in my room, jungkook? and I tripped and fell." Taehyung aggressively let out.

Jungkook was quick to act on, he sat on the make shift bed with Taehyung straddle on him by sideways. " are you okay? did you got hurt anywhere? is the baby fine? should we go to the hospital?" he hesitantly put his hand on the clothed stomach.

" I'm fine and the baby is okay too, my stomach didn't got hurt, I just stumbled on you." Taehyung slowly said, sensing the younger's fear. " hospital is not needed."

Jungkook hummed but didn't said anything for a while, " the sofa on the living room was not comfortable and I thought you might need something in the night so I slept here, hope you don't mind." he mumbled still holding the pretty male close to him.