ELEVEN

ELIA peered over the ledge, looking down on larger droids climbing up the side. Geonosian bugs flew out of a cave just under them, Ahsoka gasped.

                      "Look, another landing platform!" Ahsoka pointed in the distance. Elia and Anakin turned to where her finger pointed

                      "And there's a ship. Good eye, Ahsoka." Anakin replied. "Leave it to me to get over there." Elia gave him a pointed look, knowing he was about to do something stupid and dangerous. Anakin leapt from the ledge and onto one of the bugs, struggling to control it.

                   "I hope I don't have to learn that." Ahsoka said to Elia, who chuckled.

                      "You won't, it's an Anakin thing." Elia replied. She turned back to see Ventress standing in the opening she had created for herself in the door. The Sith climbed out, preparing to fight Elia and Ahsoka.

                       She attacked Ahsoka first, attacking with heavy swings. Poor Ahsoka's arms too weak and she crumbled immediately. Ventress held her with her sabers pointed down.

                      "Where is Skywalker?" Ventress sneered to Ahsoka. Elia stepped in, breaking space between Ahsoka and Ventress. "Stormborn, I've heard so much about you."

                      "Whatever Dooku told you was probably true." Elia said back, not caring to hear what more the other woman had to say.

                       "I won't ask again, where is Skywalker?" Ventress growled impatiently at Elia.

                         "Right here, Ventress." Anakin appeared. He flew down on Ventress and knocked her backwards into the metal door. The droids from below had started to break the platform under Elia's, it crumbled unevenly. "Time to go." Anakin shouted at the two Jedi below him. He swooped the bug down as it took Ahsoka in one talon and Elia in the other. R2 was piloting himself behind them.

                 "We're taking this junker? We'd be better off on that bug." Ahsoka complained at the sight of the ship on the platform, upon landing.

                    "Get on board and prime the engines..." Anakin instructed anyways, Ahsoka sighed and walked to ship. "Assuming it has any engines." Anakin rolled his eyes tiredly. Elia placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

                       "It's almost over, we'll be home soon." Was all she said, following Ahsoka.

                       "Hey! You're that caretaker droid. I wondered what happened to you." Ahsoka said in surprise. The droid turned and looked at Elia and Ahsoka with shock.

                      "Oh... Uh.... Young one. I mean, soon-to-be-Jedi-Knight... And General." The droid greeted with a stutter. "I had to get away from that terrible—"

                      "Okay, everything's loaded. Let's get out of... here." Two droids had come out of the ship and froze to see the Jedi, it's voice deflated.

                      "Tip number two; never assume a stranger is on your side." Elia told Ahsoka, leaping forward to take care of the droids. The blonde woman had no difficulty in taking them out. "Anyone can be your enemy. Even someone close to you. You never know." Elia turned over her shoulder once she finished. Ahsoka nodded, her eyes wide.

                      "Good work, Elia. Let's get this thing running." Anakin appeared, as the trio, R2, and Stinky boarded the ship. Anakin and Elia settled into the piloting seats, and Anakin pressed to start. The ship stalled, so being the child he was, he kept pressing the start up button.