NINE

FINALLY success had arisen on the planet Christophis. The generator had been demolished, the droid army had been taken down, and reinforcements had flown down now that it was safe. Ahsoka sulked away from Elia and Anakin, walking ahead of them.

                       "Anakin, I really think you owe Ahsoka an apology." Elia started softly, Anakin gave her a look as if to say are you kidding me? Ahsoka sat on a ledge, clearly sad.

                         "She's just so—"

                         "No, she's just as reckless as you were at her age. Don't deny it. I heard all about you when you were younger from Windu, you were a pain in the ass." Elia chuckled lightly, interrupting him.

                    "So you lied when you said you had heard all good things about me?" Anakin recalled their very first conversation.

"I've heard a lot about you, Anakin." Elia said to him, smirking mischievously. Anakin raised an eyebrow at her as he held out his hand for her to shake.

                    "All good things, I assume." Anakin replied back to her, Elia shook his large and firmly.

                    "Bold of you to assume." Elia quipped back, she could see him redden with anger from this as she followed Padme and Master Kenobi to the couches...

"No, you only assumed I meant all good things. Don't change the subject, my love." Elia smirked, giving his hand a squeeze. "Go talk to her." She pushed the man away. This was one of the many reasons Anakin loved Elia. She was always there to help him clean up whatever mess he had made. Anakin went Ahsoka, Elia went to Obi-Wan.

"I see they didn't tear each others throats out." Master Kenobi quipped, Elia laughed.

"At this rate, she's not just Anakin's Padawan, but also mine." Elia raised an eyebrow at the older man, who gave her a soft smile.

"Back in action, it is good to see you." Master Yoda spoke from below her.

" Thank you, Master Yoda. I'm glad to be back." Elia nodded to the Grand Jedi master.

"Master Obi-Wan. Master Yoda." Anakin now greeted the group, Ahsoka following in a happier mood. Elia caught her eye and gave her a friendly wink.

"Trouble, you have, with your new Padawan, I head." Yoda hummed, looking to Anakin then Ahsoka to confirm. "If not ready for a Padawan, you are, then perhaps, Elia, we can..." The green man began, Anakin stopped him.

"No, wait a minute. I admit Ahsoka is a little rough around the edges. But with a great deal of training and patience, she might amount to something." Anakin spoke about the Tano Padawan, Elia felt herself smile.

"Then go with you, she will, to the Teth system." Yoda explained, Anakin and Obi-Wan shared confused glances.

"Teth? That's Wild Space. The droid army isn't even in that sector." Anakin frowned, Elia moved forward.

"Jabba the Hutt's son was kidnapped. He contacted the Council for help from us." Elia went more into depth of the situation for them. "That's why I'm here, to go with." She added.

"They want us to rescue Jabba's son?"Anakin repeated in disbelief.

"We need the Hutt's allegiance to give us an advantage over Dooku." Obi-Wan told his Padawan, Elia shivered at the name of the Sith.