SEVEN

RINGING in Elia's ear awoke the Jedi learner. She squinted up into the sky, sand floating into her eyes. A clone leaned over her, face covered by his helmet.

                     "You alright, miss? Took quite a tumble." The clone extended his arm to her, allowing her to pull her self up. She dusted the sand from her robes, as she looked around. Padme stood next to the clone, rushing to hug Elia.

                     "I'm fine, are you okay?" Elia turned to the man, casting a worried glance. He too had fallen quite a ways. "And Padme, are you okay?" She questioned her old friend.

"I'm okay, Ellie." The senator patted Elia's arm.

                       "Ah, the armor cushioned me. Thank you for asking, miss" The clone dismissed the question waving his arm.

                   "No need for formalities, I'm Elia Stormborn." The Jedi Padawan introduced herself, shaking the hand he lended her to get up.

                     "Hevy." He shook her hand back.

"I'm Padme Amidala, I'm a senator." The woman nodded to the clone. Elia felt a prickling chill fall done her body, this meant nothing good.

                       "I need to get to Anakin and Obi-Wan. They can't take Dooku alone." Elia told her companions.

"They aren't far from here. Their ship exploded, but everyone except the pilot got to safety." Hevy informed Elia, who furrowed her eyebrows in thought. "I radioed in while you were out, a ship is being sent here now." He added.

"Elia, you can't possibly go after them. Count Dooku is dangerous, Anakin and Obi-Wan shouldn't even be attempting this." Padme warned her Jedi friend, the girl shook her blonde head vigorously.

"No, I can feel it. If I don't go, something terrible will happen. " Elia confessed, anxiety creeping in. "How far are they from here? I might just run." Elia turned to Hevy.

"Close, but too far to run. Dogma and the ship are close, we can take you to them." Hevy said to Elia, Padme looked upset.

"I don't like the idea of you going against that... man." Padme argued, her arms crossed over her body. "You've been shot and you've fallen from a ship. You're not in any shape to go." Padme tried to tell the Stormborn girl.

"Look, Padme, this is something I've trained for my whole life. I'm a Jedi. I'm meant to take hits and keep going after I've been knocked down." Elia stood up to the Senator, her shoulders rolling back as she stood tall. It didn't last for long, her body soon shook with the feeling of being electrocuted.

"Elia!" Padme reached to hold the girl up, but Elia pushed her away to stand on her own.

"Tell your pal Dogma to hurry." Elia let out a hiss of pain, struggling to stand. Hevy spoke through his headpiece under his helmet to the clone, asking him to hurry. He arrived minutes later, the loaded onto the ship and lifted off the ground, speeding away.

Elia was running faster than she ever had into the hangar. Her arrival seemed to be perfect. Anakin was laying in a pile of rubble struggling to get up, Obi-Wan was curled in a ball groaning in pain. Dooku stood over Master Kenobi with his saber raised.

It seemed he had no idea she was there, so she took the opportunity. Elia held her ignited saber with one hand, and with the other she used the forced to shove Dooku across the room. The old man gasped in surprise, using the dark side of the force to resist from going all the way down.