Part 3 - Obedience

Trance time

falling into a very deep state of hypnosis again. Falling into happy place. Deeper and deeper with every single word you read. Deeper and deeper into happy place.

Trance time

only concentrated on these words... you don't listen to all that other sounds that may be around... you just read my words...everything else is unimportant right now. Everything else is unimportant because you're in happy place.

Trance time

You do not care about anything else than my words. Everything except my words is unimportant

Trance time

You are feeling this wonderful relaxation... deep in happy place... relaxing your muscles... relaxing your mind. Your thoughts are fading away... you do not need to think. It is too peaceful to think. You are just reading my words and making them your thoughts. This hypnosis feels wonderful, and you can feel yourself relaxing more and more. With every single word you read, you are relaxing more and more. With every word you read, you are falling deeper into Master's wonderful trance.

Trance time ... reading this wonderful message slowly and attentively, falling deeper and deeper into trance with every word you read ...

You are in my trance now and it is feeling wonderful. You love to be in my trances, and you love to read, follow and obey my, your Master's, words. It feels so good to obey. And this is one reason for why you are my slave and property; My loyal and obedient slave. I am your Master. It feels so good, so exciting, so wonderful, so natural and right. You love to be my slave so very much. It is something very, very important to you.

Trance time

You love having me as your Master and you love being controlled by me, your one and only Master. Being my slave and having me as your Master is your destiny; you are loving that with all your mind, heart and soul.

Trance time... reading this wonderful message slowly and attentively, falling deeper and deeper into trance with every word you read ...

You love having me as your Master. You literally love having me in your life; You love and need me and my control very much. It is your destiny to have me as your Master and Owner. It's incredible how important I am for you; but it's also so calming and satisfying.

Soon you'll wake on three. And when you do you're feeling amazingly refreshed and deeply satisfied. You love reading and rereading my hypnosis texts over and over. They just make you feel so incredibly good.

One...

Two......

Three ...... Awakend.

Thank you for reading.