Lily grinned happily as she opened her arms, waiting for a hug from Niki. With the biggest smile, Niki ran towards his favorite girl and engulfed her in a tight hug. He even picked her up and spins her around. The other members looked at them with adoration. It's no secret that Niki loves Lily more than he does to anyone but they're not complaining because Lily truly deserves it after all that she had to sacrifice for Niki.

No one can replace Lily's position in the youngest's life and that's a fact that can't be overlooked.

••

And one last example of their beautiful relationship is how Lily takes care of Niki when he's having a fever. Just like Lily, Niki could be a bit clingy when he's sick. That one time, Niki was having such high fevers that he kept grunting in pain the whole night. Lily took care of him, fed him food and waters to keep him hydrated.

She thought he was getting better in the morning because he went to practice. That was a mistake because Niki then fainted due to over exhaustion. He was rushed to the hospital by protocol team where Lily stayed with him the whole time he was at the hospital, making sure he's comfortable despite his situation.

He threw up quite a few times and some of them even landed on Lily but she never once blamed Niki. She knows for a fact that the youngest was hurting and the least she could do is take care of him. It's bad enough his mother is worried about his condition as he had never been admitted to the hospital before and can't go to Korea due to some businesses away in Austria. However, Lily convinced his mother that she will take a really good care of Niki until he feels better.

Though she is tired herself, from all the dance practices, she still went to the hospital to take care of Niki. And she is a man of her words. She did promised Niki's mother that she will take care of him until he gets better and that's what she did exactly. Until the day he's discharged from the hospital, Lily is always by his side.

And for that, Niki is so thankful. No thank you could be enough to show how thankful he is for Lily so he tried his best to be nice to Lily everytime he could as a thank you. Also, he would let her know how much he appreciates and loves her by hugging her and saying I love you to her every night before he went to sleep.

If only there's a better word than 'I love you', he would surely say it. There's just no one like Lily and he will always be proud to have Lily in his life.

She's truly his forever.

ps: here's a few picture of cute Niki to cheer you up >_<

I JUST LOVE IT WHEN HE SMILES 😭 he look so cute and I just had this urge to protect this little baby 😭

<>